• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Withdrawal issues with Octa

I am having an issue with a company

tammyo

Recruit
Attaching my withdrawal and internal transfer and have been getting rejected due to octafx claiming that there are suspicious activity.

My account is solely managed by me.

I've been asking them for clarifications that they required yet it's not shared.

Customer service just keep saying one thing or another over and over again, now they are saying it's because am using less than 10Mbps.
Screenshot_2024_0104_200747.jpg

Octafx please dont disappoint me and leave my hard earn money stuck like this because I really need to withdraw to pay my kids fees as schools are resuming next week.

I'm a Gold member. And just because your broker don't want to pay my profits? So my account is being investigated?
Please help me here

Attaching my withdrawal and internal transfer and have been getting rejected due to octafx claiming that there are suspicious activity.

My account is solely managed by me.

I've been asking them for clarifications that they required yet it's not shared.

Customer service just keep saying one thing or another over and over again, now they are saying it's because am using less than 10Mbps.
View attachment 89186
Octafx please dont disappoint me and leave my hard earn money stuck like this because I really need to withdraw to pay my kids fees as schools are resuming next week.

I'm a Gold member. And just because your broker don't want to pay my profits? So my account is being investigated?
Please help me here
@OctaFX Rep, Can we have your attention here, please?

Can you explain to me with logic why you opened and traded an account with OctaFx?

What would compel you to do this after seeing the numerous problem reports here on FPA?

I'm trying to survey victims to get a better understanding here.

I have been trading with OctaFx since 2021 and had no issues.
In my search for answers as to why I couldn't withdraw that was when I came across FPA.

I have been trading with OctaFx since 2021 and had no issues.
In my search for answers as to why I couldn't withdraw that was when I came across FPA.
You must be lucky. I would need more details before drawing any conclusions.

Dear Tammyo,

We apologise for being unable to respond earlier and for any inconvenience you may face. Octa is a global forex broker, operating in over 150 countries. We have been offering our financial investment services in the financial markets since 2011. We abide by international laws and standards, ensuring that our clients are provided with a safe and secure trading environment. We have won multiple Most/Best Reliable awards, and this can be seen on our Website.

As per checking the details, we can see that your account has been under review. These reviews are part of the business practices and are done to ensure that all the regulations are followed. We request you to please be patient until the review ends. We are always available via live chat or email (support@octafx.com), should you require further information.

Kind regards,
Octa Rep.

Dear Tammyo,

We apologise for being unable to respond earlier and for any inconvenience you may face. Octa is a global forex broker, operating in over 150 countries. We have been offering our financial investment services in the financial markets since 2011. We abide by international laws and standards, ensuring that our clients are provided with a safe and secure trading environment. We have won multiple Most/Best Reliable awards, and this can be seen on our Website.

As per checking the details, we can see that your account has been under review. These reviews are part of the business practices and are done to ensure that all the regulations are followed. We request you to please be patient until the review ends. We are always available via live chat or email (support@octafx.com), should you require further information.

Kind regards,
Octa Rep.
@tammyo, here is the reply from official rep, don’t forget to update us when you will have a resolution about your issue.

It is so frustrating to read these types of copy-and-paste replies from these purportedly upstanding and
"Honest" scoundrels request that their clients be patient whenever there's a withdrawal request.
They abuse the situations to suit themselves and they seem to have circumvented even FPA's systems.
When you read about the same type of complaints about the same Scoundrels over and over one wonders
what are the regulatory authorities doing to curb these abusive practices?

Back