• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem OCTA FX REJECTED MY INTERNAL TRANSFER AND WITHDRAWAL

I am having an issue with a company

Mhd85n9

Recruit
OCTA FX REJECTED MY INTERNAL TRANSFER AND WITHDRAWAL AFTER HAVING PROFIT

MT4 ID (OctaFx trading account number): 35127345
Broker Name: OctaFx
Server Name: OctaFx - Real 2

I was trading last week and gain several profits. In Friday (28th July 2023) after I finished my trading, I requested internal transfer from my MT4 account to my wallet. However, OctaFx informed me through e-mel that my internal transfer was declined due to suspicious activity on my account. OctaFx also said that all financial transactions are prohibited. OctaFx as well reminded me to not submit any other request until further notice. I have contacted Octafx live chat 5 times, and all of staffs cannot explain the detail about the issue.

After they rejected my internal transfer, i have requested withdrawal of my money (29th July 2023) to my local bank account but they did not process the request and let it pending.. I have asked them what is my fault untill they charged me under suspicious activity, but they cannot answer. I am so depressed because I urgently need that money to settle my family commitment.

I hope, someone (especially OCTAFX representative) can help me to get my money back into my bank account after feeling being played by Octafx staff in my country. I also want to know what is the reason behind the charge" suspicious activity". I have the right to know for my knowledge.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-29 07.00.42.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-29 07.00.42.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 97
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-07-30 at 9.40.07 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-07-30 at 9.40.07 AM.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 103

I was trading last week and gain several profits. In Friday (28th July 2023) after I finished my trading, I requested internal transfer from my MT4 account to my wallet. However, OctaFx informed me through e-mel that my internal transfer was declined due to suspicious activity on my account. OctaFx also said that all financial transactions are prohibited. OctaFx as well reminded me to not submit any other request until further notice. I have contacted Octafx live chat 5 times, and all of staffs cannot explain the detail about the issue.

After they rejected my internal transfer, i have requested withdrawal of my money (29th July 2023) to my local bank account but they did not process the request and let it pending.. I have asked them what is my fault untill they charged me under suspicious activity, but they cannot answer. I am so depressed because I urgently need that money to settle my family commitment.

I hope, someone (especially OCTAFX representative) can help me to get my money back into my bank account after feeling being played by Octafx staff in my country. I also want to know what is the reason behind the charge" suspicious activity". I have the right to know for my knowledge.

Thanks in advance.
@OctaFX Rep, can we have your attention here, please?

I want you to look carefully at the past cases of OctaFX.

Then I want you to explain in clear terms why you would deposit and/or trade with such a company.

Thanks in advance.
@Ghulams Suraj OctaFX, Can we have your attention here, please?

Thanks in advance.
Dear Mhd85n9,

We're truly sorry for the delayed response to your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay in your withdrawal. You have every reason to be unhappy with the situation, and we genuinely regret any frustration this may have caused.

Upon investigation, we found that your withdrawal request was successfully processed on July 31, 2023. The delay was due to the need for additional checks resulting from an unusual withdrawal amount compared to your previous requests. These checks are part of our compliance with the AML policy and are a standard procedure. Manual checks can sometimes lead to delays, which we apologize for.

Since then, all your withdrawal and internal transfer requests have been processed promptly without any significant delays. If you encounter any difficulties, please feel free to contact us through live chat or email at support@octafx.com. Our Customer Support team is always available to assist you.

Kind regards,
Octa Rep.

Dear Mhd85n9,

We're truly sorry for the delayed response to your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay in your withdrawal. You have every reason to be unhappy with the situation, and we genuinely regret any frustration this may have caused.

Upon investigation, we found that your withdrawal request was successfully processed on July 31, 2023. The delay was due to the need for additional checks resulting from an unusual withdrawal amount compared to your previous requests. These checks are part of our compliance with the AML policy and are a standard procedure. Manual checks can sometimes lead to delays, which we apologize for.

Since then, all your withdrawal and internal transfer requests have been processed promptly without any significant delays. If you encounter any difficulties, please feel free to contact us through live chat or email at support@octafx.com. Our Customer Support team is always available to assist you.

Kind regards,
Octa Rep.
@Mhd85n9 can we and update from your end, please?

Back