Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Got reply from one of the brokers
All my accounts empty ... Max 120$ per account left ... cause of minimum money left, broker wrote back, that due to insufficiency of funds, the above accounts are considered closed now they ask me to advise them, pls, what to do regarding my Power of attorney (POA) as my POA is still active. I can actually tell them kick this now in your bin ? What should I write back ? it's all a mess ...
File a case (Civil + Criminal) and Kick their @$$ ! You don't have any other option.

All my accounts empty ... Max 120$ per account left ... cause of minimum money left, broker wrote back, that due to insufficiency of funds, the above accounts are considered closed now they ask me to advise them, pls, what to do regarding my Power of attorney (POA) as my POA is still active. I can actually tell them kick this now in your bin ? What should I write back ? it's all a mess ...
Withdrawing your POA now doesn't make sense as that will be another +ve point in favour of EG in court, it would have been a good choice of you have some money left in your account but Unfortunately that's not the case.

I would suggest File a case and Fight for your Rights, it's a complete FRAUD they have done here , as Monkey said speak to some good lawyer who can opt for (Civil + Criminal) case .

Step 1.) Send the same email to EG client services and ask for explanation, Make-sure its not verbal, if they reply back to you that our RM will call you back, don't entertain such emails, if they are legitimate, they shouldn't have any problem replying back to you over email. If they reply back to you with the master account story (I must say, They are GENIUS IN B SHITING) Please post here.

Step. 2) Hire a Good lawyer as suggested by Monkey and opt for both the option (Civil + Criminal) and get your money back from them. It's clearly written in contract that they are suppose to return back the money within 20 WD.

SL.jpg
EG STRATEGIES ! ROFL . LMAO

For those who have already filed a case - can I get a little guidance how to do it?
How much will it cost me and any good lawyers you can recommend?

I would have a little problem though becoz im not in Dubai and if there are court hearings i wouldnt be able to attend. Appreciate helpful replies. God bless!

What do you mean? do you want the POA revoked? Just draft it stating that you are revoking the POA with your signature. Once it is revoked, ask for account statement and then it is up to you if you want to file a case, because account statement is your evidence to take SL's Ferrari :D :D :D

Updates from the internal audit expert which was hired from the Court: EG owes me the total investment. The judge will give a final decision on this matter on the 12th of October.
Is it possible to share the name of the your lawyer/law firm?

Back