1pipfix withdrawal problem

N

It may be that some ea's are being questioned. Sounds like your's is a basic. Ought not to be a problem!
They may just need time? or is it a prelude to financial troubles? When company's do this it is a cause for concern!

No respond from the support as all I can do is wait until 90days is up and see what they have to say. Hoping that's just a delaying.

@nakanishi

if i were you, i would not wait even one minute. the longer you wait, the longer the distance to recover your capital is going to be.

start right away, filing a police report wherever the company is. that is to get the ball rolling seriously to recover your money.

next, make copy of that official police complaint and by register mail, forward a copy to the governor's office or the chief prosecutor office, then foward both copy of your complaints to that company, directing to compliance or legal dept.

they will get back to you either by phone or in a couple of days, when its legal affairs verify all your complaints.

Nakanishi, do not wait. your money is putting on wing at the moment.

take legal step right away, OK?

best of luck to you. and let us know what things go, alright?
------------------------

nakanishi;138083]No respond from the support as all I can do is wait until 90days is up and see what they have to say. Hoping that's just a delaying.[/QUOTE]

Can the admin help me to send an formal invitation to 1pipfix? I already email them with all the email address that I can find and no reply for almost a week already !

Can the admin help me to send an formal invitation to 1pipfix? I already email them with all the email address that I can find and no reply for almost a week already !

Just send them an email with the link of this thread and ask them to reply here

Dear all,

Following your unwillingness to release my funds nor answering my emails/phone calls/chats I have opened a thread in FPA

Link to thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/27446-1pipfix-withdrawal-problem.html

Please ask the company representative to reply there.

i have tried. but seems like no one is there to reply or argue with me or anything interaction at all. is it only me have withdrawal problem with them?

look for their live chat support and they just ask me to email them as its the only way to reach out to the account department (which i doubt so)

What did your bank say about the possibility of filing a charge back?

Did you try to file a complaint with the regulators in Nevis?

I think there is nothing to do with my bank. As sometime ago I have already withdrawal my deposit form them. What's left is my profits with the broker. I email the regulations of nevis too I did not get a reply. Even the nevis police department also never entertain me .

Back