Advantages of currencies over stocks

I would like to add that there is one big advantage to trading stocks over FX pairs. When trading a pair like EURUSD you are predicting whether the price of Euro will stengthen / weaken RELATIVE TO USD. This means that you need to know what EURO will do AND USD. This can make things very complicated. BUT if you trade stock you only need to predict what the STOCK will do, i.e. will Vodafone stock increase. The only analysis needs to be done on Vodafone

There is no such thing like advantages of currencies over stocks except you can start forex with less money. Both are different in nature. IT'S about your skills and knowledge which one you understand the most. There is no such advantages or disadvantages one over another.

There are many advantages of trading stocks over forex pairs. In forex trading trader need to predict both the currencies, which will be bought and sold. Trader need to predict the future position of those currencies. But in stock trading trader can only focus on one stock and its positions. But still forex trading is exciting and more profitable than stock trading. You cannot compare the flexible timing with forex trading and stock trading.

To understand how appropriate and correct to do the analysis, you must first learn this because it is not easy. Due to the fact that young traders are not trained, they have great losses.

It's true that newcomers aften loose their money. The thing is, they hurry and start trading with real money without having good strategy or sufficient knowledge.

I want to add a thing here that forex market is more liquid than the stock market. Liquidity makes it easier to trade as superior liquidity tends to equate to proportionally tighter spreads and lower transaction costs. Are you going to trade in Forex market or stocks?

Noone knows for sure what the situation with cryptocurrency and stock exchanges will be like further on. And this unclear future leads to the high level of volatility of real currency.

Currency market is more suitable and viable than the stocks as it provides more liquidity and predictions are quite easier due to the availabilty of adequate knowledge. Currency market gives you more opportunities than the stocks due to good volatility factor.

You may be correct on so many levels but I can clearly tell you people still making most of the money from something like stocks then from the forex, ask 10 different people and they will tell you the same entirely and clearly. I do need to check it once again.

Currency market is more suitable and viable than the stocks as it provides more liquidity and predictions are quite easier due to the availabilty of adequate knowledge. Currency market gives you more opportunities than the stocks due to good volatility factor.
Exactly.

Back