• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Hi All

Well done my bank one of the payment to BDB of £2500 now back in my bank the other two withdraws of £2500 plus £500 chargeback put through to BDB now under investigation by my bank.
Congrats, Pete! I wished that mine were as quick as yours to be settled. Hope that the other 2 chargebacks will be sorted out quickly and it will all be over before Easter! :)

Hi all

Im ignoring them totally and going the hard way against them!
W me are at least 3 persons at the moment with the same story and procedures.. How comes these people are still not in jail?? Damn this world!!

A well-designed scam can keep the people behind it well paid and out of jail or a long time. The good news is that more and more regulators are cracking down. I don't know how much longer BDB will survive, but I believe its time of reckoning is coming sooner than the scumbags running it believe.

Hi all on this forum

First I would like to thank all of you for what you have done for me, I feel alive again first for a long time, Not the unless thing they have made me feel, so thanks all

Next phone call from BDB today would like to upgrade me on to a new better platform they would put £20k in to start trading with small trade over a long time and build my money back. Sounds good yes what do, you think.

Hay I know my answer and what it will be will give it to them tomorrow when they call, not shore with the email I last sent has it hit a nerve with them.

Thanks Pete

Hi Pete

This sounds a bit better but are u sure u want them to deposit money for u to trade? This is like a bonus that u basically will never get.. For me like virtual money!

Hi Comandant

Hay I have made my mind up, on the way I will go and it is not with the BDB.
If I was to take that in 6 month there would be no money in the account they would be asking me to invest more money and I would never see a penny. At this point I am what I think is on good ground with a good case

I will do as I have said all ready filled the Bank form for the chargeback. the letter to Liverpool fc that gos out in the morrning I will not give in to the Scam anymore. Now I know that I am being Scammed by the BDB.

Thanks Pete

Oscarra

As your link says Nordic countries are different.

BdB would be kicked out from Finland with their license as a stamp on their butt in less than a month. I have been talking with them so I know.

Back