• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Hi All

Well email from Tracey BDB

Hi Peter,

Your chargeback has been notified and so it is now with the risk team.

Once the disputed chargeback is resolved they will advise.

Regards

Tracey
So Bank has moved fast on the chargeback will let you all no haw that turns out.
Until then it down to paper work and bringing criminal charges agents BDB

Pete

Hi

Ive sent a complain one week ago to BDB and havent received a single letter back. Seems like theyre either too busy with claims or they dont care. Either way, time limit is Friday before I initiate the next step.

Hi Comandant

The chances that you get a reply from them about 25% to get any answer from them to your benefit about 0%

Keep working on the paper work so when Friday comes and goes you can summit it to the right people. I am in the same boat as you the chargeback from my bank has gone though as for any answer on the rest of the money they owe to me not a word on that. So this week I am going forward with my criminal charges agents them.

Pete

Hi Pete

Ur right! If they have no interest in solving it peacefully, we can go the hard way. It will be my pleasure to report them everywhere.

I have sent my complaint to BDB on the 24th of March, thats roughly 10 days ago.

Today I got the answer:

"I have your complaint thank you

Kind regards,

Banc De Binary"

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Hi Comandant

As i said you got an answer we both new you would get, move to the next step now,

Just an update for the day I have filed charges with the action fraud UK police to day so first part has been done as I have said.

Just download the form from the Cyprus financial ombudsman well yes what a form first it cost me 20 euro to submit the form, second I can’t submit it for 3 month to give BDB time to reply to my competent. 3 months isn’t that 120 days just over the time you have in order to submit a chargeback from your bank FUNNY THAT.

Well the chargeback has gone to BDB my account has been locked so I Can’t log in to it that’s all right already got screen shots of every page on my account.

As my compliant is in two parts first the last lot of money they have scammed out of me that is the chargeback. Second part is the rest of the money they have scammed out of me over the last year but as I only made formal compliant to BDB end of march 2016 I now have to wait until end of June 2016 to forward this part of the complaint to the Cyprus financial ombudsman. No problem will submit this at the right time.

Look forward to hearing from you and any advice would be gratefully accepted Pete

All, please make sure that you take snapshots of your account balance and account details - the amounts deposited and account number before they lock you out of your account and wipe it off their website, thus stealing whatever else remains in your account and pretending that you were never a customer of theirs in the first place, because once you start escalating and invoking the chargebacks, they will do that very quickly!

I hadn't even invoked the chargebacks with the banks before Banc de Binary wiped out my account and locked me out - I had however been complaining vociferously to Tracey Ludlam, Head of Customer Service and on the FPA forum at that time ...

Hi Anne

Thanks for the advice, I have now been locked out of my account the day the chargeback got to BDB.
I was luckly that before I started any of my complaint with them I screenshot every page of my account SO BDB DON'T BE PULLING THAT ON ME. (I know BDB are on this board)

The advice is great advice do please screenshot your account before you start your complaints with Banc de Binary as this is just anuther way they have of SCAMMING you

Pete

Hi Anne

Thanks for the advice, I have now been locked out of my account the day the chargeback got to BDB.
I was luckly that before I started any of my complaint with them I screenshot every page of my account SO BDB DON'T BE PULLING THAT ON ME. (I know BDB are on this board)

The advice is great advice do please screenshot your account before you start your complaints with Banc de Binary as this is just anuther way they have of SCAMMING you

Pete

And this company is regulated. That is how they got me into their trap and by lying they are a bank.

Back