Been scammed by a Binary Options Company??? We can help you get your Money Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys, my name is Danny and i work with Rebecca here at winchargeback. I come from a very similar background to Rebecca and the knowledge and inside information on what we know is invaluable in the recovery of funds from these companies. I want to emphasis that, like what Aussie investor mentioned above we are not Lawyers and we do not claim to be Lawyers. Based on our know-how of how these companies work we use many different tactics in assisting clients recoup their funds, among those, Chargeback, but this may or may not be our first option. Once a client approaches us for assistance we have a detailed consultation with the client and we ascertain whether or not we can in fact help this client. Every case is different and it can be a minefield out there, we simply know what to say and what action to take at the correct time to get a favorable outcome. Please also note that CYSEC or any regulator will never order one of these companies to pay a client their money. They are simply there to oversea that the company is not infringing any of the regulations that it is bound by in its licence.
So if anyone would like a consultation please feel free to contact Rebecca or I and we will be happy to listen to your issue..
Hi Danny, do you have any feedback or testimonies from successful clients, thanks Mirree

FPA Forums Team Note: Please check the reviews...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12467/www.winchargeback.com

Hi, I have more than $75,000 in my Trade12 account with about $60,000 being profits that I made. I'm very reluctant to send more money to persons whom I don't really know but I'm willing to give a cut in the profits if WinChargeback can successfully help to get my money back. Should I give you my details?

If you can get a chargeback by yourself, that is a less expensive option. If not, it costs nothing to contact WinChargeback and give them the details of your case. If they decide to accept it, there's a $100 fee. If they recover some or all of your money, they take 30%, leaving you with 70%.

If you can't get it back by yourself, is $100 + 30% better than getting nothing?

They have helped many FPA members. You can see the reviews here...

WinChargeback Reviews at ForexPeaceArmy

Congratulations amal2885. If things get bad with my situation and a case in the FPA Traders Court does not work, I will definitely be looking at WinChargeBack. The only thing I worry about is that I have been with them for a long time now, with deposits stretching back to early 2016 (with a different platform that rebranded/merged with this new platform). I hope my case will not be too complicated for them to take on...

Congratulations amal2885. If things get bad with my situation and a case in the FPA Traders Court does not work, I will definitely be looking at WinChargeBack. The only thing I worry about is that I have been with them for a long time now, with deposits stretching back to early 2016 (with a different platform that rebranded/merged with this new platform). I hope my case will not be too complicated for them to take on...
good luck

do you only claim back the deposit or also the profits as i deposited 6k by cc but my balance now is 25k and i am having no luck withdrawing the funds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back