• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

best brokers to operate on the news

babskenny

Recruit
Brokers for Forex News Gun?

Please can i know one of the brokers that allow the using of Forex news Gun

anyone is trading on the news? ... if you ... with which broker? and why?
thanks in advance to all who respond and excuse my english

You'll want 2 things in a broker for news trading.

1. ECN with deep liquidity. If the broker doesn't list its LPs, you have to wonder if they are really ECN.

2. Strongly regulated. Otherwise, they could find an excuse to cancel your profitable news trades and you would have no where to complain. NFA in the US. FSA in the UK (NOT passported, but fully FSA regulated). Swiss regulated brokers. ASIC is one other possibility, but the regulation there isn't as well tested as the NFA or FSA.

thanks pharaoh, so far had used the broker RoboForex I seemed serious and was ecn, but as I asked him to pick something out of my account are strange things begin to happen. Now I'm trying xm.com appears to be a discreet broker even if it is as you said passported .............
we'll see. otherwise I'll try something else
Note: Using the technique of price action as well as make transactions on news

thanks pharaoh, so far had used the broker RoboForex I seemed serious and was ecn, but as I asked him to pick something out of my account are strange things begin to happen. Now I'm trying xm.com appears to be a discreet broker even if it is as you said passported .............
we'll see. otherwise I'll try something else
Note: Using the technique of price action as well as make transactions on news

xm has variable spreads, you cannot trade news on brokers that offer variable spreads because those spreads are increased greatly near news. First find a broker with fixed spread, then as support whether they allow trading near news or not.

true, but as I said use the technique of price action for which a broker should ecn ................ now I do not know whether to opt for two accounts, one ecn for technical the price action and one fixed to trade the news ....... what do you think?

Fixed spreads and news trading are inherently incompatible. Brokers aren't going to give you 2 pips spread if the real market is at 20 pips during a big news release. Any broker that claims to allow this has some fine print hidden away waiting to either widen the spread or to cancel your profitable trades.

Fixed spreads and news trading are inherently incompatible. Brokers aren't going to give you 2 pips spread if the real market is at 20 pips during a big news release. Any broker that claims to allow this has some fine print hidden away waiting to either widen the spread or to cancel your profitable trades.

mmmmmh, in this case I think I will continue to search for a good ecn or however a broker with spead variables.
Thanks

Good broker for news trading

OK, so i decided to start using FNG...but here comes the hard part choosing a broker suitable for news trading..

from what i read from the internet those brokers listed bellow are the most suitable ones.
pepperstone.com
fxprimus.com
paxforex.com

I want to know if someone have an account with one of these brokers and uses FNG with any success.

Also any recommendations for other brokers are welcome.

Thanks

Back