Best Trading Time

Scalping trading required more concentration and focus on the market, it will absorb energy and minds I think ,if trader have high temper hence will often suffering with their own emotion
You can also get distracted from price spikes which look bigger on lower time frame charts. They can can easily suck you in the action and then regret later.

You can also get distracted from price spikes which look bigger on lower time frame charts. They can can easily suck you in the action and then regret later.

There are a lot of price action movements that take place and we as a traders have to learn and monitor them so that we can get some good income from those types of moves :D

Many traders are doing trades based on scalping methods and they also have to look at the exact timing of such trades :)

Yes and if the traders are scalping during market trending timing and if they are along the wrong side of the market movement then there are all chances that they can lose huge money.

Yes and if the traders are scalping during market trending timing and if they are along the wrong side of the market movement then there are all chances that they can lose huge money.

Scalping need to control a lot of emotional affect especially. Anger and fear can easily occur during scalping.

Yeah, London session is the most active session that’s way, usually I get suitable entry points on this session! By the way, I am also interested on others session. Because, my main focus is on only entry quality not on trading session actually. So, when I get a good entry point then I open it unless knowing which session it is.

According to me day traders or which traders do swing and positional trading they are also interested on London session.

Yeah, London session is the most active session that’s way, usually I get suitable entry points on this session! By the way, I am also interested on others session. Because, my main focus is on only entry quality not on trading session actually. So, when I get a good entry point then I open it unless knowing which session it is.

According to me day traders or which traders do swing and positional trading they are also interested on London session.
True, best moves happen in European session, and especially the overlap with the US session. It can give a whole trend's direction that rarely happens during the Asian session.

London session is the best hour to trade in lots of market. I will forget about Asian Session because moves only occurs with fundamental during this session and not real intention.

London session is the best hour to trade in lots of market. I will forget about Asian Session because moves only occurs with fundamental during this session and not real intention.

If we are looking for making income then we have to think about how we can do such types of trades that are actually profitable to us in the long run :D

If we are looking for making income then we have to think about how we can do such types of trades that are actually profitable to us in the long run :D

Before calculating the profitability, it is always a good traders primary characteristic that they check for the losses that they may become accountable while taking a trade which can help them to survive and make good money on lung run.

Back