Binary Brokerz Review - forexpeacearmy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i have recently been scammed by Binary Brokerz. I have deposited US$1000 and had a phone call from Mila Romanov who claimed to be a Senior Accounts Manager. Mila initially helped to invest some money where it made a profit, but then she tried many times to get me to deposit larger amount of money. this is when i became suspicion. So i have been trying to withdraw all money from my account, which as expected has been difficult.
i have tried calling, emails and the customer support, but Support has told me that because the money is part of a bonus i can not withdraw these funds. Also, Mila will not return emails or call. I never agreed to this bonus and was always told i'd have access to the money whenever i wanted.

i'm at a loss with where to go right now. i will however report this to the Australian Govenment as their website as an Australian number as a form of contact.

Any advise as to go from here...

Hi i have recently been scammed by Binary Brokerz. I have deposited US$1000 and had a phone call from Mila Romanov who claimed to be a Senior Accounts Manager. Mila initially helped to invest some money where it made a profit, but then she tried many times to get me to deposit larger amount of money. this is when i became suspicion. So i have been trying to withdraw all money from my account, which as expected has been difficult.
i have tried calling, emails and the customer support, but Support has told me that because the money is part of a bonus i can not withdraw these funds. Also, Mila will not return emails or call. I never agreed to this bonus and was always told i'd have access to the money whenever i wanted.

i'm at a loss with where to go right now. i will however report this to the Australian Govenment as their website as an Australian number as a form of contact.

IT will be good if you can open new thread in scam folder to get more suggestions about how to get your money back.

Hi Fugi,

Sorry I just see your post here. Have you got you money back yet? The best way to get money back is through credit card chargeback process. Other than that, I haven't seen another way to claim money back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back