1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bonds and Co Wealth Management

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by hempogt, Oct 12, 2017.

1. hempogt

hempogt Recruit

Bonds and Co Wealth Management are a complete scam. Colin Macarthur and Oliver Woods will try to get you to put more money in and blitz you with calls before refusing to return money and ignoring calls and emails. They will quote a £100,000 trading limit before withdrawls that is not in their terms and conditions. The links on their website are bogus and their "market reports" are copies of respectable market research firms with their name on it. The website said they were a subsidiary of FX World and then IDEA Capital Limited but the GFSC has warned that they are not. They are not registered and unregulated. They claim to use ring fenced accounts in proper UK banks but empty and close the accounts as soon as you pay in. Avoid, do not pay and report to the authorities!

Anybody else ripped off by them?

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Is this website is correct bondsandco.com or they have a diffreent website?

3. hempogt

hempogt Recruit

4. Swiftkytori

Swiftkytori Recruit

I just found this and read the article today - I have already invested into their spread trading account and their multicurrency fund of funds. Quite a substantial amount in total. I tried to make a withdrawal about a month ago for a small amount which they did process.

Has anyone else been a victim to this? What would be the advice on getting this money out as quickly/safely as possible?