Broker Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
the broker that doesn't responds for 24 hours isn't a good one. I don't understand why do they ignore there clients. For me the responsible support is one the main factors in choosing broker. I also faced with such indifference, when I had some quesions and problems. After that I changed broker. now I trade on Fibo and their client support is really good. I feel that I am protected and I know that I will get help if there will be some problems. Its better to change broker if you have even small problem or doubt
I have almost the same story:D I also have an account on REMOVED, almost two months, I haven't any problems with them yet, and I hope they will not dissapoint me..

Forums Team Note: General Forex Talk is an area for non-commercial discussions. Recommendations here risk the attention of Spam Cat.

Later, we verified that you really do work for Fibogroup, the company you tried to spam this thread for. We hope the company figures out who you are and fires you.

Regulation is key for any broker for success because actually that determines the safety of funds in that broker, so a good broker is the one which is regulated from known regulatory authority.

Regulation is key for any broker for success because actually that determines the safety of funds in that broker, so a good broker is the one which is regulated from known regulatory authority.

Regulation is good, but it hasn't stopped IronFx, Banc de Binary, and others from scamming many innocent traders. In cases like this, we can only hope that the regulators eventually take firmer actions against the scam companies.

Bank de binary, as an example is an israeli company.In israel we still dont have forex regulation.
So I dont really know what kind of sanctions can a regulator impose on this company.

Personally as an israelli I a bit ashamed that many of these scammers come from my country.
I work in IT, specifically in the cloud industry. A company I used to work for had customers that were some of the scammers. I work in a different company right now, hope they dont have any of that scammers. but a cant really know because its a really big cloud service provider.

I have almost the same story:D I also have an account on REMOVED, almost two months, I haven't any problems with them yet, and I hope they will not dissapoint me..

Forums Team Note: General Forex Talk is an area for non-commercial discussions. Recommendations here risk the attention of Spam Cat.
I think different broker has different rules about account trading, certain broker will archieved account inactive for a month and to get back account as trader need contact support but also there are broker will removed account if inactive a month and as trader must created new account again

Don't give up hope yet. The ISA in Israel already banned binaries from soliciting inside the country. They are now under extreme pressure to cooperate with other regulators from around the world. I think we'll start seeing the worst binary scammers start to fall like dominoes in the next 6 months.

Don't give up hope yet. The ISA in Israel already banned binaries from soliciting inside the country. They are now under extreme pressure to cooperate with other regulators from around the world. I think we'll start seeing the worst binary scammers start to fall like dominoes in the next 6 months.
It is just new opportunity to enter into this business for new scammers. So we have to be very careful when offered such dangerous games.

I completely agree with the fact that Regulators need to take strong action, so that traders can chose a Good broker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back