• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Capital Trust Markets - CapitalTrustMarkets.com - Possible Scam Alert

I am having an issue with a company
Hi I got some new info my credit card company said the money went to Cyprus. The authorites there seemed helpful but said that they needed more details on the bank that it went to my credit card company will not give that info to me. Did anyone do a wire transefer with more details. They also sugested that I call Language selection - Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) / Sélection de la langue - Centre d'analyse des opérations et déclarations financières du Canada (CANAFE) its another Canadian Authority I guess I will do that tomorow.

Can you explain what you said to the CC company. I funded my CTM account with my CC and would like to try to recover my deposit that way. I have heard that CC insurance will cover a service if you are dissatisfied.

I have found the cc com. to be about the most helpful so far. Please give me a private email I have some information for you that you might find helpful or encouraging. Ft Livingston

I have found the cc com. to be about the most helpful so far. Please give me a private email I have some information for you that you might find helpful or encouraging. Ft Livingston

Post it publicly so that all the other clients can also benefit.

As for what to say to a credit card company, most successes I've seen in getting chargebacks against brokers are done like this:

Contact the issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Carefully explain that the services of a broker include deposit, trading, AND withdrawal. Provide documentation showing that there is money in the account as well as documentation showing your unsuccessful attempts to withdraw it.

This can only get your deposit(s) back. If you've made any profits, those will have to be dealt with separately.

I just got of the phone with the Canadian Anti Fraud Center so far I am the only one that has made a complaint. Am I really the only other person that has been scammed by Reza? I'm sure it looks bad for me when my local RCMP calls up the CAFC and no one else has complained.

I just got of the phone with the Canadian Anti Fraud Center so far I am the only one that has made a complaint. Am I really the only other person that has been scammed by Reza? I'm sure it looks bad for me when my local RCMP calls up the CAFC and no one else has complained.

That's just sad. Victims are going to complain that the authorities didn't do anything - while not bothering to lift a finger to help the authorities do their jobs. :(

it, s impossible

hello, i have seen that website capitaltrustmarkets now is owned by a pakistani. CTM group limited as a company registered in england an wales, the regulators of new zeland simply are washing their hands. i think that we must be joined and take the services of lawyers as giambronelaw.com maybe we can reach something. i made a complain at ombudsman of england and wales, now they are investigating this case, but the web sems inoperative but the company is still active. it, s incredible how a man can stole Money and disappear...

Don't believe sudden claimed changes in ownership. Those are often fake and designed to get victims chasing fictitious "new owners" while the criminals hide the money.

If you haven't filed a complaint with the Canadian Anti Fraud Center yet, do it now.

Hey, that's NOT possible 'cos I made a complaint with them too! listed below is the date and my complaint/ receipt number done on the 15th of May!

CAFC Fraud Reporting System Receipt

Complaint Reference no. 2015-13603 submitted on 2015-05-15

Back