• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GoMarkets: Unjustified Deduction of $5,513.15 - Seeking Help!

I am having an issue with a company

jantrading

Recruit
On March 6, 2024, I was informed by a customer support representative, Amy (GOMU), that a "corrective adjustment" was made to my trading account (No. 50013243) due to a "technical issue" related to Natural Gas swap rates for the dates of February 28, February 29, and March 1. This adjustment resulted in a substantial, unjustified deduction of $5,513.15 from my account.

What's particularly troubling is the retrospective change of the swap rates from positive to negative, which directly contradicts the initial terms. Despite my efforts to seek a detailed explanation and clarity on how these numbers were calculated, my requests have gone unanswered. The lack of feedback and transparency is alarming, and the financial impact on my account is significant.

Furthermore, the adjustment made due to the so-called "technical issue" and the subsequent charges imposed without proper notification or justification raise serious concerns about the integrity and reliability of GO Markets' trading environment. This experience has left me feeling exploited and disregarded as a customer.

I am now seeking support from the Forex Peace Army community and its administrators to address this situation. It is crucial to highlight such practices to protect other traders from potential unfair treatment and financial losses. I hope that by sharing my experience, I can receive the necessary guidance and assistance to resolve this matter fairly and prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.

Attachments

• IMG_0995.jpeg
    IMG_0995.jpeg
    773.5 KB · Views: 21
On March 6, 2024, I was informed by a customer support representative, Amy (GOMU), that a "corrective adjustment" was made to my trading account (No. 50013243) due to a "technical issue" related to Natural Gas swap rates for the dates of February 28, February 29, and March 1. This adjustment resulted in a substantial, unjustified deduction of $5,513.15 from my account.

What's particularly troubling is the retrospective change of the swap rates from positive to negative, which directly contradicts the initial terms. Despite my efforts to seek a detailed explanation and clarity on how these numbers were calculated, my requests have gone unanswered. The lack of feedback and transparency is alarming, and the financial impact on my account is significant.

Furthermore, the adjustment made due to the so-called "technical issue" and the subsequent charges imposed without proper notification or justification raise serious concerns about the integrity and reliability of GO Markets' trading environment. This experience has left me feeling exploited and disregarded as a customer.

I am now seeking support from the Forex Peace Army community and its administrators to address this situation. It is crucial to highlight such practices to protect other traders from potential unfair treatment and financial losses. I hope that by sharing my experience, I can receive the necessary guidance and assistance to resolve this matter fairly and prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.
Can we have a website address, please?

The link is gomarkets.com/en

Interestingly the SWAP was already the same for more than 2 weeks and then was changed for 3 days (one of them a tripple SWAP day) retrospectively from positive to negative.

Can anybody help me here, to get some more details and official feedback from GoMarkets?
Can you provide a detailed statement?
Also, share the conversation between you and Go Markets support.

When you share it, make sure to hide your personal information.

The communication is below, since the 06.03.2024 I have not received any feedback from GoMarkets.com.

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 06. März 2024 um 08:30 Uhr
Von: "Jan XXXX" <XXXX@gmx.de>
An: "GO Markets Support" <support.mu@gomarkets.com>
Betreff: Re: GO Markets - Corrective Adjustment 50013243 (#1130442)

Dear Amy,

Thank you for reaching out and providing information about the corrective adjustment to my trading account number, 50013243, concerning the Natural Gas swaps rates for the 28th of February, 29th of February, and 1st of March.

I must express my dissatisfaction with this situation. It has come to my attention that an amount of $5,500 has been deducted from my account due to this "technical issue," which is quite distressing. This unexpected adjustment has significant implications for my financial planning and confidence in the trading processes at GO Markets.

Therefore, I request a detailed breakdown of how the new swap rates were calculated for these three days. I believe understanding the specifics of these adjustments is crucial for transparency and will help rebuild my trust in your services.

I appreciate your immediate attention to this matter and look forward to a prompt and comprehensive response.

Best regards,
Jan XXXX
Gesendet: Mittwoch, März 6, 2024 3:22 AM
An: Jan XXXX<XXXX@gmx.de>
Betreff: Re: GO Markets - Corrective Adjustment 50013243 (#1130442)

Dear Jan XXXX,
Your request (#1130442) will remain open for 3 days before being marked as closed.
To add additional comments, please reply to this email.

Amy (GOMU)
Mar 6, 2024, 1:22 PM GMT+11
Hi Jan,

Hope this email finds you well.

Please be informed that the Trading Team have made the corrective adjustment on your trading account number, 50013243. This is in regards to the Natural Gas swaps rates for days 28th of Feb , 29th of Feb and 1st of March.

This adjustment is made due to technical issue and your trading account was incorrectly debited/credited over this period.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Should you have any questions in relation to this adjustment, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We are here to help.
Best Regards,
Amy
GO Markets Customer Support

Can anybody help me here, to get some more details and official feedback from GoMarkets?
A few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care ASAP and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.gomarkets.com/en/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4329/go-markets-review

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

Back