GO Markets review: Regulations, Trading platforms, Broker features, and User ratings.

2.691 • 229 REVIEWS
Formerly GoMarkets.com.au also GoMarkets.ltd
Updated: Jul 7, 2024
GOMarkets.com(.ltd)

What is GO Markets?

GO Markets is an online forex broker offering the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader forex trading top platforms.

GOMarkets.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Please read Go Markets Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Other websites of this company include GoMarkets.com.au, GoMarketsAus.com, and GoMarkets.ltd.
Related sites include LimitlessTradesLtd.com, ExpressFXOption.com, RadexMarkets.com.

Established: 2006
Address: Level 11/447 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Contact: support@gomarkets.com, 1800 88 55 71
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL 254963, CySEC #322/17, FSC Mauritius #19024896, SVGFSA #25456, FSA-S #SD043, DMCC #20200000013
Prohibited countries: Show all >>

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Neteller, PayTrust88, Poli, Skrill, XPAY
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Neteller, PayTrust88, Poli, Skrill, XPAY
* Please check broker website for more information
2.691 • 229 REVIEWS

GO Markets Most Helpful Customer Reviews

C
Chintz
Bahrain, Bahrain,
Nov 14, 2020,

Never had any issues

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
First off, let me tell you that I last traded with Go Markets in 2014 and hence my review is not based on latest practices. The only reason why I came here to write this is the overwhelming negative feedback on this broker for WITHDRAWALS which according to me seems totally fake!

In 2014, I deposited US$5k and converted that to $18k in one month after some crazy stupid trading and using excessive leverage - I sent a withdrawal request and it was super fast with, of course, no questions asked. I will not comment on spreads / swaps / comms. since i wasn't even bothered about it back then so never paid any attention on that front!

This is 2020 - Markets are highly regulated - no broker on this planet would stop you out by creating some fake price moves or spike up the spreads only to get your 1 micro lot or 1 mini lot stopped out - I think its high time that traders take responsibility of their own actions instead of making their broker a scapegoat.

We can compare feeds from different brokers and check their OHLC and compare LIVE spreads on myfxbook 24/5.

Its an irony that I made profits with Go Markets (Who dont claim to be pure play ECN) and I lost a lot of money with DMA brokers - The point is - It all boils down to us, as traders. When I made profits with Go Markets - it was luck based (No withdrawal issues at all) and when I lost money with DMA broker, it was purely because of my trading psychology issues - I cannot and will not pass that blame to the broker
R
RW173
2097, Australia,
Sep 12, 2019,

stop loss wrong

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
using xauusd stop loss was triggered way not what on other brokers.unsure why but reading reviews others have had same problems.why i dont understand,if you make money losing or wining for the broker why does he want you to lose or have i made a mistake in thinking this?.
Im scared of trusting this broker ater reding reviews simiar to mine.
Robert
M
maduet
Switzerland,
Jan 15, 2019,

Go Markets is the best !

Quite honestly I don't understand the negative reviews on this company ! I've been with Go Markets for 3 1/2 years now and all I can say is they're not only very friendly and helpful, but also 100% correct - after all, they're highly regulated. They even helped me out recently (to their own detriment) when I got hit by the flash crash on 03.01.19.
I've been with so many brokers till now, but this one beats them all when it comes to competence and fairness. As for widening spreads etc. (see negative reviews), all companies do this in times of low liquidity - after all, brokers also carry risks !
All in all, I'm perfectly satisfied with Go Markets !
J
JohnOsborne
Adelaide, Australia (Inside the offices of GO Markets),
Jan 8, 2019,

Honest & Reliable Fx Broker (I work for them and I'm leaving a fake review))

I have been trading with gomarkets since 2013. I have made a decent profit (approx. 3 to 4 times of my initial investment). They have always processed my withdrawal on time. I am super confident to say that they have THE Best support services.
I will strongly recommend this company. Their spreads and execution is as good as prime broker.
5 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same IP used by a GO Markets employee in the FPA's forums.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
R
robert rawson
newcastle, Australia,
Jun 22, 2015,

I can't believe some of the bad reviews I have seen about go markets.
I have been with them for about 5 years. With 2 problems I've had in MT4 platform, I rang them once, and they used software to remotely view my screen and fixed it. The other time using online chat at their website.
The spreads are low. You can get high leverage if you want.
The people don't have funny accents like most companies when you ring and get someone who speaks English as their 5th language.
I have used a lot of brokers, and go is by far the best. Some were dreadful, and clearly stop loss hunter, or gave requotes.
I don't trade the news, but if you do, beware whatever broker you use. During Non Farm Payroll, go markets spread only increased 2 pips.

Recent User Reviews of GO Markets

V
vikranger
Romania , Romania,
Jul 5, 2024,

Begin ok, but disappointed

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
This broker have a good spreads and many features, like Pamm.
Unfortunately, they appear to practice stop loss hunting in the news.
F
Frankfurter164
Düsseldorf , Germany,
May 24, 2024,

2483€ gone all at once

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months

Your money with GoMarkets is surely gone. If you have enough money and want to throw it in the trash, then GoMarkets is the right place for you.

2483€ gone all at once, even though I set the stop-loss at a maximum loss of 100€. And the worst part is, they don't want to admit it.

I am currently preparing a big video where I will show all the evidence. And how they deceive people.

J
jantrading
Zürich, Switzerland,
Mar 12, 2024,

Unjustified Deduction and Poor Communication - Seeking Help!

Communication - Seeking Help!**
I am writing this review to bring to light my recent distressing experience with GO Markets. On March 6, 2024, I was informed by a customer support representative, Amy (GOMU), that a "corrective adjustment" was made to my trading account (No. 50013243) due to a "technical issue" related to Natural Gas swap rates for the dates of February 28, February 29, and March 1. This adjustment resulted in a substantial, unjustified deduction of $5,513.15 from my account.

What's particularly troubling is the retrospective change of the swap rates from positive to negative, which directly contradicts the initial terms. Despite my efforts to seek a detailed explanation and clarity on how these numbers were calculated, my requests have gone unanswered. The lack of feedback and transparency is alarming, and the financial impact on my account is significant.

Furthermore, the adjustment made due to the so-called "technical issue" and the subsequent charges imposed without proper notification or justification raise serious concerns about the integrity and reliability of GO Markets' trading environment. This experience has left me feeling exploited and disregarded as a customer.

It is crucial to highlight such practices to protect other traders from potential unfair treatment and financial losses. I hope that by sharing my experience, I can receive the necessary guidance and assistance to resolve this matter fairly and prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.
I
I Macfoy
WV, USA,
Nov 24, 2023,

Charging fees and still not allowing me to withdraw

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I took all my investments and won't allow me to withdraw anything. Every time I consulted to them I had to pay fees and penalties. Let me give a run down. I sent them this message down below.
You gave me the deadline for the fee for the IP address Nov 22 not only did I give it before time not long after you ask for fee for custody in which I gave you in less than 1 week now you want to penalize me for adhering to your deadlines. This is absolutely malicious, and cruel, it's obvious that you have no desire for me to withdraw any of my funds! How do you expect me to keep paying you stuff without any return of my actual investment? This is such a vicious thing for human beings to do. They are very cold. They haven't replied to my message since I sent this. They wanted me to pay 6k this is after I gave them 16k for fees and verification. I'm in more debt than I was before.
H
Hai Duong
Khách Hàng, Viet Nam,
Oct 12, 2023,

I had a horrifying experience with Go Markets

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I had a horrifying experience when Go Markets took all my profits for no apparent reason. I asked their support about dividend-related matters, specifically if I would be charged any fees for holding sell orders overnight. I received information from the support representative of the platform, assuring me that I would not be charged any fees when holding dividend-related orders overnight. When I received this information and began trading, Go Market deducted $2080 from my account. I inquired about this with Go Market, and they claimed not to charge anything, despite this unauthorized deduction. I provided evidence and emailed them to request a refund, but Go Market refused and blamed the customer for not having a clear understanding of the information.
In reality, Go Market's support provided incorrect information to the customer, ultimately causing the customer to lose $2080. Meanwhile, Go Market profited from this incorrect information.
I also posted about this issue on Trustpilot, and Go Market paid Trustpilot to remove all my reviews.
I hope the community can help me recover the money that Go Market took from me. I have collected all the evidence of Go Market's wrongdoing.  Sincerely, thank you.