Resolved: Vantage markets stole my profits of £34895.20 and £4000 deposit

thussain313

Private
Hi i am making a Complaint against vantagemarkets.com who have stolen my profits of £34895.20 along with £4000 of my deposit which is a total of £38895.20 as a cash adjustment pl excuse and are failing to respond to my emails and explain why they have done this to me. I have seen numerous threads in the fpa talking about this and now I'm another victim too sadly but if only I checked this before trading with them. I saw another member called Shadrek who luckily got it resolved but others didn't

I am helpless and cant do anything to get my money back and then noticed that they are part of the Australian regulation so I am reporting it to you guys instead. This is very disgusting behaviour from a regulated broker. I have reported them to the asic and asca as well as they are regulated in australia. They have asked for verification in accordance to the anti money laundering rules and know you customer rules which they have verified and complete after I showed proof of all income and more. But withdrawals they do not care about

I made a profit of £34895.20 and deposited £20000. They took 2 weeks to check my withdrawals and rejected it.

Claiming I need to contact my account manager who isnt responding too. Ive sent numerous emails and keep getting the same copy paste response saying we have made your request urgent but still no emails.

They have taken away a total of -£38895.20 yesterday which says cash adjustment pl. They have literally refused my withdrawals and then stolen my profit and now I cant even do anything to get it back.. I managed to finally get the £16000/£20000 of the initial deposit back on the 7th of July after submitting a withdrawal which they approved a hour later strangely after rejecting the other withdrawals and stealing my profits made but i have lost £4000 of that deposit with the so called cash adjustment pl of £34895.20 (my profits made) which they havent explained at all. They literally deducted the profits with no explanation and it says -£38895.20?? I feel like killing myself now and that there's no hope of getting my money back. Fallen into severe depression and I feel hopeless. All that money stolen by Vantage!! Cash adjustment pl of -£38895.20 is done by them with no explanation money is just stolen from me as shown in the screenshots and statements.

They offer high leveraging and my account was 1:500 leverage. My profits of £34895.20 and £4000 of my deposit stolen with no reason. Please I am begging you to take action and help me resolve this. My account number is 510211202 thank you in advance.

I have attached screenshots and statements showing the profits made and also a screenshot of them stealing my profits too which clearly shows -£38895.20 under cash adjustment pl. I have been waiting since the 22nd of June for them to resolve this issue and let me withdraw my profits in peace but after 2 weeks they decide to steal the money instead from my trading account with no explanation or responses to emails.

I want you to investigate and take action against them as they have no right to take my money like this. If it was the opposite way and I lost all of my deposit of £20000 they wouldnt even care since they are profiting from the spreads either way. However since I have made a huge profit they are taking advantage and have stolen my money thinking I wont report them.

Please help me get my profits back which they unfairly took. Its a huge amount too which I really need for my future home deposit but vantage don't care since they think they can steal our money and get away with it. Also how dare they take £4000 of my £20000 deposit too. I want the full amount of £38895.20 returned and successfully withdrawn with no problems and you to investigate thank you very much. They don't care and don't respond to my emails asking for the reason and begging for my money back please help me you are my only hope now and I need this money for my home deposit. How can a company just take away profits they don't like when it's my money!!

Trading account number: 510211202

Amount stolen: total of £38895.20 (no real responses by team and explanation given - been waiting since the 22nd of June for this money only to have it stolen yesterday after waiting so long)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230708_104820_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20230708_104820_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 301
  • Screenshot_20230708_104817_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20230708_104817_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    498.3 KB · Views: 318
  • Screenshot_20230707_093052_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230707_093052_Gmail.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 289
  • Screenshot_20230707_093225_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20230707_093225_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 274
  • Screenshot_20230707_093159_Vantage.jpg
    Screenshot_20230707_093159_Vantage.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 320
  • Gmail - Daily Confirmation.PDF
    57.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Gmail - Daily Confirmation(1).PDF
    59 KB · Views: 33
First submit a complaint with vantage, formally. Chatbot is not a complaint procedure.

Then, if unsatisfactory, file a complaint with the regulator where the specific company from vantage group is licensed. If it turns out to be a "loose regulatory" (island) geography, then you may be in trouble. But certainly try to deal with the company first.

First submit a complaint with vantage, formally. Chatbot is not a complaint procedure.

Then, if unsatisfactory, file a complaint with the regulator where the specific company from vantage group is licensed. If it turns out to be a "loose regulatory" (island) geography, then you may be in trouble. But certainly try to deal with the company first.
Thank you and yes I have written emails to their support, client success, my account manager they aren't giving the email but keep saying he will be in contact soon which he still hasn't done. I have reported them to the asic, asca and fsa regulators. (Australia and south africa)

Thank you and yes I have written emails to their support, client success, my account manager they aren't giving the email but keep saying he will be in contact soon which he still hasn't done. I have reported them to the asic, asca and fsa regulators. (Australia and south africa)
Only the regulator where the company you opened account with is located will respond. Others will declare not to have the jurisdiction.

Only the regulator where the company you opened account with is located will respond. Others will declare not to have the jurisdiction.

I have reported them to the 3 regulators below

Vantage is a trading name of Vantage Markets (Pty) Ltd, an authorised Financial Service Provider (“FSP”) registered and regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (“FSCA”) of South Africa under license number 51268 and located at 164 Blaauwberg Road, Table View, Cape Town, Western Cape 7441, South Africa.

Vantage Global Limited is authorised and regulated by the VFSC under Section 4 of the Financial Dealers Licensing Act [CAP 70] (Reg. No. 700271) and is registered at iCount Building, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu.

Email: support@vantagemarkets.com

Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd trading under Vantage, is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), AFSL no. 428901 and is located at Level 12, 15 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000, Australia. For clients who onboarded via www.vantagemarkets.com/en-au, Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd is the product issuer. If you decide to trade products offered by Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd, you should consider whether you're part of our target market by reviewing our Target Market Determination (TMD), and read our Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), Financial Services Guide (FSG) and other legal documents to ensure you fully understand the risks before you make any trading decisions. We encourage you to seek independent advice if necessary.

I just want to thank you very much for this response I missed out the most important regulator and I have now sent in a complaint to them as well. Reported to the vfsc

Vantage Global Limited is authorised and regulated by the VFSC under Section 4 of the Financial Dealers Licensing Act [CAP 70] (Reg. No. 700271) and is registered at iCount Building, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu.

Pathetic company. Reached out to them once again and the customer service agent pretends to care and after she responds with this because they know they are wrong and think we can't report them. reported to all regulators including fsca, fsa, asic, asca and vfsc. Anyone wanting to trade with them please do not because once you make a huge profit they will take it. But if you lose a lot of money they don't care since they earn either way

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230711_123933_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230711_123933_Gmail.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 180
  • Screenshot_20230711_122352_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230711_122352_Gmail.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 185
  • Screenshot_20230711_122341_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230711_122341_Gmail.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 180
  • Screenshot_20230711_122050_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230711_122050_Gmail.jpg