• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Vantage Markets stole from my account 7800 usd

I am having an issue with a company
Vantage doesn't reply I sent email also after the comments in trustpilot, they promised to contact me but they never did. I ll have a look the Asic complain form, which am sure doesn't protect South African traders only Australians as I have been told

I am From Johannesurg, Gauteng
South Africa. I take it with the available leverage needed to take your positions, that you are with offshore VantageFx. If so, you will have to deal with Cayman Island or Seychelles regulation.

Vantage doesn't reply I sent email also after the comments in trustpilot, they promised to contact me but they never did. I ll have a look the Asic complain form, which am sure doesn't protect South African traders only Australians as I have been told

AFCA complaint anybody anywhere can make if you are trading with Vantage Au entity.

You may do an ASIC complaint, but there is no money back or any compensation. It's just an advisory complaint.

---

How much total deposits have you made (just deposits, no bonuses)?

How much total withdrawals have you made (and successfully received)?

Here is some additional proofs that have not yet been presented.

fpa-vantage-pooe_1258568-mt4-monthly-statement_2023-06-30.png
fpa-vantage-pooe_1258568-mt4-daily-confirmation_2023-06-12.png

fpa-vantage-pooe_request-1490680-rate-support_2023-06-15.png
fpa-vantage-pooe_profits-removal_2023-06-26.png

Hi
I made 1995 USD total deposits, no any withdrawals they don't allow me to withdrawal even the deposit
This is a new low, even for Vantage. What is so hard about offering end users an honest price feed? I asked this question to an insider many years ago, and this is what I got:

I spoke with live chat and they answer is always the same, to send message to the support regarding my issue ot to clientsuccess email. What I don't understand is the below.
The previous night it ( 8th of June)was the earnings announcement of DOCU Share.
I didn't trade it. I could, but the risk was big because of the gap price.
Next day the price

Open with huge gap so I short it AFTER the market open. At this point all the world, stockmarkets or forex markets trade shares. On the opening. They accept every order why am not allowed what I won. It was not gap trading, it was not bonus trading , it was not NEWS earnings trading, everything was after in the opening of the price. Honestly am wondering what term I violate, there is no even an email to explain me this. It's like I trade after the opening of dax 40 on a daily opening or trade xauusd AFTER THE announcement of the NFP and I don't get paid

Back