1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 12, Part I. Bollinger Bands.

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Administrator, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

Part I. Bollinger Bands. [​IMG]
    Commander in Pips:Today we start to study different indicators, how to apply them, their flaws and advantages – in other words all that will be important to you in trading. Indicators will become another tool in your trading arsenal. Application of different indicators will allow to you catch many specific nuances in price behavior and turn them in your favor.

The market environment could be different, so you need different tools to act in this environment accordingly. The more tools you have – the more effectively you can act, depending on the particular situation in the market. That’s why we will speak not about one, not two but about many indicators.

Another way how you can apply them – is to find out which one is most suitable for you and apply 1-2 indicators. Maybe this approach even preferable to that of using all sorts of indicators – we do not want to analyze spaghetti charts, right? Probably you may even be able to become an expert in moving averages or some other indicator sometime.

Hence, you can not use all of them in perspective, but you should have a the possibility and understanding to choose from the tools available– that’s why we will take a look at number of indicators. But this is enough blah-blah-blah, let’s shift to the first indicator, that is called “Bollinger Bands”.

[​IMG]

Pipruit: Finally. I was always interested in some lines that could be plotted in separate window on the chart. As it happens – they call Indicators! Finally I will understand what they are…​

Commander in Pips: Right, so –

#1 Administrator, Jun 21, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 2, 2011
    Hamza Samiullah and fran alvarez like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.