1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 2, Part III. There is quite different story with the futures market... - Q&A

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by fxeasy75, Jan 7, 2013.

1. fxeasy75

fxeasy75 Private, 1st Class

Thanks for this article. I have been also wondering whether once my capital gets bigger its actually more low cost to trade futures (fx). At least from here, I can easily see and compare for myself. Wonderfully written although I took abt 2-3 reads to fully understand and appreciate these facts and myths. Its not that easy to understand futures and most spot traders have the wrong concept that it may be more difficult to trade as u cant actually know in advance what prices will go to. I guess even with bigger capital its still advisable to demo this for at least 6 mths. Whats your personal suggestion on demo period?

Nachoga likes this.
  2. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Well,
    I suppose, that it's very personal. Even if you've traded on some other market - it will need time to catch some nuances of currencies.
    If we talk about "at least", then probably I agree - 6 months is a minimum for newbies, experienced successful trader could spend 2-3 months.

Nachoga likes this.
  3. dave bolt

dave bolt Recruit

Hi Sive Morten
    Thankyou for that article on the futures Regards Dave Bolt

Nachoga and younes sdor like this.
  4. Hamza Samiullah

Hamza Samiullah Corporal

nice thanks for this article...

Nachoga likes this.
  5. younes sdor

younes sdor Recruit