1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 23, Part I. Multiple Time Frame Intro. Page 4

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Sive Morten, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Ok, as a conclusion I can say followed things that you have to remember:

1. Trading higher time frames is relatively simpler, since they are just slower and you have more time to think;

2. Try many time frames during 1-2 months: daily, 4-hour, hourly, 30-min, and maybe 15-min. I recommend you do not drop lower, at least in the beginning. Personally, I like the hourly time frame.

3. The time frame that you will choose should be active for you but not so fast that you will not fall into a rush. It should force you to be patient but not be so boring that you could fall asleep. You should have some feeling of enjoyment with the trading process – yes, this is hard, this is work, but it should give you some positive feelings.

Also remember about your relatives and friends and other things. Trading is not a whole life – markets will be there tomorrow also. Keep the balance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.