• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Copyop

Aaron H.

Recruit
Hello all,

Has anyone heard about copyop (social trading platform) copyop.com/en/

It is CySec regulated but there is very little information in google. There are no reviews or people's experiences that point to a scam, neither here on FPA.

Has anyone used it? Is copyop legit? and does it cooperate with any broker or they work alone?

If anyone can throw some information I would appreciate it a lot.

Thank you for your time.

There are a lot of social trading platforms out there. Sit back and watch it for awhile. If it looks like it might be legit and you really want to try it, then put as little money as possible in the account for testing.

Well, I've heard of it. Was even thinking of joining at one point, but then realized that it might be a scam (obviously is). Here are some complaints about them:

1. forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/comment/12864/#Comment_12864

2. thebestbinaryoptionsbrokers.net/social-scam-alarm-copyop-review

3. trustpilot.com/review/www.copyop.co

4. rondhillon.blogspot.com/2016/04/the-copyop-is-scam.html

5. forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5182700

Besides, common sense says: Why would a broker offer you something that's going to make you money? Huge conflict of interests. We all know that brokers earn from traders' losses, so why would they want us to copy successful traders? Brokers prefer to keep successful traders out of the limelight and as few as possible. It makes zero sense that they would want us to copy them.

Glad I didn't join.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back