• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss withdrawal issue in ironfx

General discussions of a financial company

kvmystic

Recruit
Dear Sir,

As per your mail below, the aforementioned wallet is not mine and I have not withdrawn it. I have already shared my wallet of usdt.

So I Kindly request you to revert my 250 usd to my account as it is not my fault from any side. I have even been not asked for my wallet of usdt to website or my email or anything like that so how can you send my money to anyone and it is your security problem that there is no any PIN generate or security key, question and you send my money to anyone.?

Another thing is that you are a regulated broker so as per regulation you must send my basic amount in the samy medium that I have sent then how can you sent to any usdt wallet ? This is not my first broker as I am trading. I have traded with octa, fxtm, hfm, exness and everywhere when I tried to with a different medium, It has been rejected then how you can approve and send it to anyone?

So I kindly request you to please deposit my 250 usd to my account ASAP and make security system more tight so such thing may not happened again.

An early reply is expected.

Thanks & Regards,
Kishor Vadher

Dear Sir,

As per your mail below, the aforementioned wallet is not mine and I have not withdrawn it. I have already shared my wallet of usdt.

So I Kindly request you to revert my 250 usd to my account as it is not my fault from any side. I have even been not asked for my wallet of usdt to website or my email or anything like that so how can you send my money to anyone and it is your security problem that there is no any PIN generate or security key, question and you send my money to anyone.?

Another thing is that you are a regulated broker so as per regulation you must send my basic amount in the samy medium that I have sent then how can you sent to any usdt wallet ? This is not my first broker as I am trading. I have traded with octa, fxtm, hfm, exness and everywhere when I tried to with a different medium, It has been rejected then how you can approve and send it to anyone?

So I kindly request you to please deposit my 250 usd to my account ASAP and make security system more tight so such thing may not happened again.

An early reply is expected.

Thanks & Regards,
Kishor Vadher
Check this out https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/ironfx/

Back