Ponzi Scheme Did anyone hear of UTMarkets forex broker in London?

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Dear Pharoah,

What do I need to do to recover my total $25935.62 in their custody of which I've initially requested a withdrawal of $2500?
Should I request for complete account termination? Please guide me.

Request all your money. File reports with any and all financial regulators and the police (See the most recent 25 or so pages in the Tadawul/Exential thread for suggestions). How and when did you deposit?

I hope it works out. This sort of recovery can come down to how many days since you deposited or even the policies of your bank.

UTMarkets.com parece ser un corredor. Están ofreciendo una opción de cuenta administrada con tasas excesivamente grandes reivindicados de retorno?

Hablando de reclamos excesivos, dice la página web Derechos de autor 2011-2015, pero el dominio fue registrado por primera vez en 2013. Me pregunto si hay una explicación para esto?

Esto me Suena a una Estafa. Están esperando que pase el tiempo, para retirarse. Yo tuve una cuenta administrada con tasas de retorno elevadas y fui engañado Obtuve algunos withdrawals, pero usan esta estrategia (Esquema Ponzi) Deben estar regulado por un corredor y que aparezcan en la lista de empresas reguladas para mayor confianza.

Attachments

• Transf. Beneficio Enero 235,7USD.jpg
    Transf. Beneficio Enero 235,7USD.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Statement Mª Otgilia Hernandez Hoja 2 (05-07-2016).jpg
    Statement Mª Otgilia Hernandez Hoja 2 (05-07-2016).jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 3
The last mail I received from Danny Foster was that they are still investigating UT Markets to get more information they will use to indict them to refund my money.
But, Marcelo my major issue with Winchargeback is that their actions seem to me like they have abandoned my case because I wrote countless emails to Danny Foster demanding to know the progress of the case but he has always ignored my emails until I wrote Rebecca directly before I got a reply after three days.
So based on the 2 weeks time period which Winchargeback and I agreed to get my money back which has now stretched to 3 months simply tells me that they are more like playing a game of luck with the agreement we signed.
I don't really know who to believe anymore - Winchargeback that promised to get back my money and take a percentage of it or UT Markets that has just issued an email of resumption of activities to start paying people back.

Back