Ponzi Scheme Did anyone hear of UTMarkets forex broker in London?

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
So it seems the original UT promoters are back and continuing to try and calm everyone, encouraging account closures to be reversed and asking everyone to wait. They are discouraging any legal action? Why? If someone steals from you, it is a crime, and quite natural to report it. Unless, of course, you were aware of a crime in progress or were in on it from the beginning.

It is interesting that the people whom are asking for calm, are those involved from the onset and who have already boasted they have made all their money back.

These promoters have been encouraging colleagues to join for months knowing full well it is a Ponzi scheme, but needing new members to profit themselves. The main promoters controlled facebook groups that only encouraged positive posts, any questions or concerns were promptly deleted.

The promoting sites were all colluding and interdependent in an effort to remain positive and recruit new members:

Jeremys_group_zussan_and_ben_all_in_on_it_mode.jpg

Zuzana_and_bens_group.jpg

When payments stopped, the questions and concerns were overwhelming and too hard to control so the promoting sites were shut down (as they were now unable to fulfill their purpose - to recruit new victims) and were merged into one, that would be easier to control:

Hedi_making_new_group.jpg

New_site_Ben_announcing_changes.jpg

Hedi_announcing_new_site_and_shutting_down_old.jpg

New "Official" UT investor site was born to protect any possible potential profits of the members who were some of the first to join:

New_group_promotors.jpg

New admins/moderators were all like minded as the original promoters - wishing to keep only positive news in the hope of maximizing profits:

New_group_admins_also_want_to_filter_posts.jpg

Do not believe everything you read. Blindly following the crowd is what gets most people involved in a Ponzi in the first place. Do your own research and make up your own minds!

Hey Guys,
I am also stuck in this UTMarkets mess right now. I made an investment with UT on the 18th of May 2016, after 2 months plus i decided to withdraw $2500 after I've made some profit and I got a confirmation emailed to my email. But till today that withdrawal request has not been processed. Reaching my account manager (Veronik Ivanof) has proved abortive as she no longer replies emails or answer calls. They have circulated a mail saying that most of their paycheques bounced back pending their negotiations with their banks to increase their limits.
Please, I need help on what is going on.

Hey Guys,
I am also stuck in this UTMarkets mess right now. I made an investment with UT on the 18th of May 2016, after 2 months plus i decided to withdraw $2500 after I've made some profit and I got a confirmation emailed to my email. But till today that withdrawal request has not been processed. Reaching my account manager (Veronik Ivanof) has proved abortive as she no longer replies emails or answer calls. They have circulated a mail saying that most of their paycheques bounced back pending their negotiations with their banks to increase their limits.

Open the thread in scam folder here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/ to get more suggestions how to get your money back.

Hey Guys,

This raises an interesting question. Let's all pretend for one moment at UT Markets was legit (I know, it's a strain on one's imagination, but humor me).

If so, client money should be clearly segregated from company money. This would mean company money would be in a separate bank account.

If so, the company has been paying employees out of the company account. Since that account should be used exclusively to pay company expenses, it shouldn't have wild variations in the amount of money moving out of it.

If so, even if somehow, some pre-determined limit was reached, only the few employees who tried to deposit/cash their paychecks last would encounter any issue.

Possible Conclusions:

1. If employee checks are bouncing, UT has been mixing company and client money in one account and paid so much money to clients they exceeded a limit. Oh wait, clients aren't even able to get a check from them, so this still doesn't explain it.

2. Someone high up at UT has been raiding the treasury and blew the limit. This one is plausible.

3. The checks bouncing and client payments not being made are not due to withdrawal limits needing to be raised. The real reason is that the money isn't there (due to the accounts being raided and/or the Ponzi being unable to suck in new money fast enough to cover payments and paychecks).

Dear Pharoah,

What do I need to do to recover my total $25935.62 in their custody of which I've initially requested a withdrawal of $2500?
Should I request for complete account termination? Please guide me.

Back