Ponzi Scheme Did anyone hear of UTMarkets forex broker in London?

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Adam, you can use "Contact Us", to ask someone on the forums team about removing specific items. You'll need to specify exactly what you want removed and why. AsstModerator set very high standards because of companies blackmailing traders.

I said my realistic opinion based on my thoughts. Everyone who does those tradings it's by his own responsibility and risk.
So simple

Not really. You have clearly admitted that you are aware that the plan is a Ponzi. By definition, that's an illegal criminal enterprise where 100% of the profits you get are stolen from others who either came in too late or were foolish enough to believe the rate of return was real and kept adding to their "investment" in the scam. These sort of things ruin people's lives. Yes, a legit investment can go bust too, but a Ponzi is illegal and the plan is to defraud investors as soon as input to the scam falls below the "expenses" of paying "profits" and however much the people behind it steal for themselves each month.

I have heard that some of those who profited in the Madoff Ponzi ended up having their profits (and even some of their initial investment) clawed back to help compensate others who weren't so lucky. Considering that in the Madoff case, very few people realized the investment had turned into a Ponzi. Imagine how the police and regulators would feel about someone who knowingly profited from a similar crime.

I got my capital back in the first 5months of each account and after I felt "secure having my money back", I'm enjoying my average 2.000$/month for each of my 10.000$ accounts. Whatever you say I don't care and I'm not gonna be blamed for that.. Each adult is responsible for his actions.
Money are not gonna be coming for ever and from everywhere. Take the risk and move..
So simple, so clear, so honest. I like the "risk" of this company and so my friends and people I recommended to it.

This is just sad. Nikolas, you've already admitted that you know it's a Ponzi. This means that you know it's illegal that that your "profits" are stolen money.

If each adult is responsible for his own actions, why not engage in some other crimes to get money faster. You can make a lot by manufacturing and selling illegal drugs. Just make sure to only sell to adults so that in your version of reality, you won't be doing anything wrong. You won't even have to worry about the company running off with the money, since it's your company.

I'd love to see what happens when one of your friends puts in money just before one of the scams you recommend collapses.

This is just sad. Nikolas, you've already admitted that you know it's a Ponzi. This means that you know it's illegal that that your "profits" are stolen money.

If each adult is responsible for his own actions, why not engage in some other crimes to get money faster. You can make a lot by manufacturing and selling illegal drugs. Just make sure to only sell to adults so that in your version of reality, you won't be doing anything wrong. You won't even have to worry about the company running off with the money, since it's your company.

I'd love to see what happens when one of your friends puts in money just before one of the scams you recommend collapses.
You can say whatever you want and make your own conclusions as usual. Me and hundreds of people we make money over a year now by investing there and having in 5months back the capital you invested is best answer to anyone...

To pharaoh,

Before exential is ponzi and now utmarkets. All forex investment as per your comments are ponzi.

How could the people trusted you?
:rolleyes:

Donatelo if you're interested for UT and infos tell me, and let Pharaoh talking about Ponzi!!

Donatelo if you're interested for UT and infos tell me, and let Pharaoh talking about Ponzi!!
It seems to be each time repeated about any forex company. Anyhow everyone knows the risk and can make their own choice as I have and nikola and others. Just post any useful and correct information and not just speculations..

Hey nikola 83 i'm interested in UT . For your info. There's a similar forum which is he attacked exential without doubt that the company is ponzi. And now utmarkets try to search exential is scam and you will find out the same scenario.

Hey nikola 83 i'm interested in UT . For your info. There's a similar forum which is he attacked exential without doubt that the company is ponzi. And now utmarkets try to search exential is scam and you will find out the same scenario.
I have no idea how to send you pm in this forum! If you know how to do it send me to talk to you

Back