Ponzi Scheme Did anyone hear of UTMarkets forex broker in London?

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Nikola83 I'm also interested please. I'm trying to send you inbox but it says Tha I can't send you. It's like you're blocked. How can we do it?

Nikola83 I'm also interested please. I'm trying to send you inbox but it says Tha I can't send you. It's like you're blocked. How can we do it?
I don't know what is going on, even my post now I have to wait the moderator first to "approve it"... It doesn't sound normal suddenly that.

To pharaoh,

Before exential is ponzi and now utmarkets. All forex investment as per your comments are ponzi.

How could the people trusted you?

Most people are smart enough to trust that 7% of so per month is a solid warning sign of a Ponzi. Even more people are smart enough to trust that 20% per month for any sustained period would be a financial miracle (turning $50k into Trillions in under a decade). Anyone with any capability of understanding that financial scams exist can easily trust that 2 Ponzis could be running at the same time.

Some people might even trust that this thread was created about an investment that bore some surprising similarities to the Exential Ponzi.

Or should people trust you? It sounds like you believe that Charles Ponzi is still alive, well, holds exclusive rights to the concept, and runs only one Ponzi at a time. :rolleyes:

To quote an old post of mine about another Ponzi (some of the people behind that one are still rotting in Federal prison), "A conman will do anything to silence or discredit any dissent. A conman also ignores inconvenient questions and then tells people “wait, it will all be ok” once things start to go wrong."

You seem awfully determined to quash any dissent while ducking questions and not providing a shred of evidence to show that any of these schemes are powered by anything but a Ponzi method.

Donatelo if you're interested for UT and infos tell me, and let Pharaoh talking about Ponzi!!

Perhaps we should all trust Nikolas on whether or not UT Markets is a Ponzi. After all, he's the one who said:

And I have to mention that I believe that for sure this kind of "companies" are ponzi! At least if you start on the beginning you will get advantage of it. For me getting back my capital on the first 5months was really good, so from now on I don't care..

It's a Ponzi and Nikolas doesn't care. Honest in a warped way, but totally unethical.

Since you've made it plain that you are convinced that all investors are consenting adults who only risk what they can afford to lose, why don't you and someone like Donatelo get together and start your own Ponzi scheme?

It seems to be each time repeated about any forex company. Anyhow everyone knows the risk and can make their own choice as I have and nikola and others. Just post any useful and correct information and not just speculations..

Adam, are you really going to ignore a warning sign you personally dug up? Things like a company claiming to do forex investments in the UK, but the FCA being unable to locate a record of them - As you reported here:

This is what FCA replied back to me
Dear Mr Hola,

Thanks for your recent web form where you ask about a firm you’ve been considering using.

I can’t find a record of this firm

Did you manage to locate their registration later, or are you going to pretend they don't need to be registered? Would you advise people to put money in a bank that didn't hold a legally required banking license too?

And, if you and others would take the time to read my work in a few other threads, I only say a company looks like a Ponzi for one reason - because it matches the clear warning signs for Ponzi schemes. I just came across a different forex investment claiming even greater returns than UTMarkets and didn't call it a Ponzi, because it's structure excludes it from the Ponzi category.

So? For all your thoughts the moderators of this community has to "monitor" what we write and don't allow us to contact by pm with other members? That's the meaning of a forum?

So Pharaoh has his own opinion, but because the thread is for UT and find infos and I'm interesting, can an admin please unblock the messages to contact with a few people I want like Nikolas83??

The spam filters of the forum often throw items into the moderation queue. Sometimes posts are throw into moderation by key words I've added. Other times, I don't know why the system chose to pick on a specific post or user. Those filters relax over time as post count increases.

These forums are for warning traders against scam. Nikolas83 is actively promoting what he openly states is an illegal Ponzi scheme. This would have been sufficient reason for banning him Instead, I left him active so Pharaoh could spend more time studying him.

The FPA previously prevented anyone below the rank of Private from using PMs. Currently, I've opened PMs up to everyone, but will cut off access when it appears that access may cause an issue. Someone actively promoting what he claims is an illegal Ponzi scheme qualifies.

Napaktos is lying. He isn't trying to contact Nikolas83. He is Nikolas83.

This is no excuse for creating multiple accounts. If Nikolas83 (Napaktos) had a question about moderation or PMs, there's a "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page to use instead of creating a fake use to complain about a problem.

This thread can now return to debating whether or not UTMarkets is really a Ponzi or not.

I see a lot of people talking about the FCA. First of all, they do not make a claim to be FCA regulated as most of you know, they actually have on their website that they are a Forex broker from Seychelles. The Seychelles have no or very little regulation!!! That does not make them a scam. Plenty of big firms now started that way.
They operate (manage) from the UK, and recently a correction was made on their website regarding their address and base of operation. With all this said I am still very suspicious of them.
Can anyone answer the following question:
Does the Seychelles require a registration for a Forex broker?

First….if i had recommended UTMarkets to Bunny it would be a criminal advice, since the damn Company is not legal in the Uk o_O

There is no need for broker regulations in Seychelles, so most likely the broker is legal to provide Service to the local population…..and that’s about it I guess….!

Ok maybe as well on the arctic circle for the penguin’s

If they claim a UK address, the need to be registered there. I recommend any clients have a chat with the FCA over this. They also might want to mention the amazing profits being offered.

Too bad Nikolas had to go and get himself banned. I was wondering how much longer he'd keep telling people to throw money in to protect and extend his illegal income.

Back