Ponzi Scheme Did anyone hear of UTMarkets forex broker in London?

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
WHILE reading the trail , this made me think now... a friend of mine told me about UT market. he has a cabin crew friend who has account with UT already..im currently with tadawul also like some of you here.. and ive heard tadawul was alarmed since a lot of account holders with them transferred to UTmrkt.. it was only last month I found out that my colleague,who happened to be , a year old member with tadawul,had transferred already to UT. he is d 1 pursuing me to open an account with UT. and pullout my account with exential since withdrwal was way too long. Accdg to my colleague, UT has an office in UK. but when i checked the site only showed main hub in Sofia Bulgria. so i got confused. I was endorsed by my colleague to his agent and had exchanged msgs already wth the guy.. at first I was abit upset coz i ddnt feel some professionalism with this agent named Firaz... so until now im still thinking . I want to start an account already with them.. anybody who can advise me.. any help

Think about it. All the evidence shows Exential is a ponzi, and there are MANY warning signs that it's about to collapse. The bigger the payouts a Ponzi scheme offers, the faster is will collapse. So, if you invest, any profits are going to be stolen from other investors, and there are likely to be few, if any, warning signs before it collapses. You could put your money in and watch the scheme disappear the next day.

If you still believe me, just do the math:

21% compounded monthly increased your investment 10 fold every year. 21% for one month is possible. 21% sustained every month isn't. Just do some simple math and you'll see why:

Your 10k investment would become 100k a year later. After 5 years, you would have 1 billion. In 8 years, you would have 1 trillion. Does this sound viable? Wouldn't you think Obama would have the resources to verify if it works and would have dropped a billion into it a few years ago so he could pay off the national debt?

Do you know what exactly powered the Tadawul/extential rise? The emirates cabin crew. Word around cabin crew spreads like crazy wild fire with promises of quick riches. Literally thousands of cabin crews invested with exential and now they removed their money from exential to utmarkets. Now guess what is powering the utmarkets? You're right. The Emirates cabin crew. Talk to any emirates cabin crew. You'll see everyone now talking about utmarkets because returns are better and faster. My Gosh, what a freggin debacle and desperate people these emirates cabin crew are.

They hear stories like a woman opened 15 accounts with exential and getting $15000-$20000 in passive income and everyone gets into the wagon.

They all know in their hearts that its a ponzi scheme. But they still invest in it. When they feel like the air is starting to get a bit murky and people are starting to hesitate, everyone starts withdrawing money again like wildfire.

The engine that drives these companies are the emirates cabin crews.

There, I spilled the damn beans. It takes 5-10 hired agents within the cabin crew to start spreading these wild fires. And man, when they start, poof! It spreads.

I can almost guarantee most commentators at tadawul and here at ut are cabin crews. They know its a ponzi. But these guys are worked to death with no hope of extra time and energy of doing extra research to invest properly. Thats why these ponzi schemes seems so attractive to them. Although I hate that they target desperate hard working cabin crews, I personally know alot of cabin crews that has made their money back. But I wonder if there are any cabin crews that has lost money over this. And my heart goes out to these hard working souls of this slavish emirates airlines company.

When it crashes (which may be happening right now), a lot of people, including cabin crews, will lose a lot of money. Every cent of "profits" after the initial investment was paid back came from investor deposits, not from trading.

Let's come back to UT, a friend of mine opened an account with UT one month ago, but when he tried to fund, there was a problem on the transaction and the $ didn't go through, after 3 weeks trying, he realized that although his account hasn't been funded, he had over $2K PROFIT in his account, without any money invested!!!! Smartly enough, he requested a withdraw. So do you still have any doubts about this company being a ponzi schemes?

Guys let's face the facts, you need to invest in a company that's regulated, that you see transparency, that never promises you X% of profit, there is no guarantees in this market.

I invest in a fully regulated company called REMOVED but I still I invest with caution, because nothing is guaranteed in this life. If anybody wants further information regarding Nordhill, have a look at this link:

LINK REMOVED

Take care everyone.

Marcelo

FPA Forums Team Note: By recommending a company you like here, you would permanently tie the company's name to UTMarkets.

If anyone wants to check the Company Marcelo Rosa is recommending, check his other threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
$2k profit without the deposit going in. It's a financial miracle! :D

He should try to withdraw the $2k and see what happens. If it works, we should all open failed deposit accounts with them :p

Marcelo, how do you find these regulated companies? It seems like there's so much noise out there I personally find it extremely difficult to find anything on line. How do you filter out all the noise?

Thanks for the recommendation.

Back