Ponzi Scheme Did anyone hear of UTMarkets forex broker in London?

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Marcelo, how do you find these regulated companies? It seems like there's so much noise out there I personally find it extremely difficult to find anything on line. How do you filter out all the noise?

Thanks for the recommendation.

Through what Pharaoh wrote to you and by talking to the representatives, checking their websites as well and by my own experience as a professional trader, most of the companies out there are a ponzi, I'd say 90% or more, they always have the same patterns of how to bring people to the scheme, referral plans, unverified trades, unprofessional explanation, lack of knowledge (for example: What's myfxbook? a UT representative asked me) and not complying with local regulations and when they say to you "This is all that you have dude, if you're colleagues are making money, you should make money, you should trust your colleagues" as UT representative spoke to me. That's it, no thank you very much!!!

More updates from my colleagues: After one month on UT-Markets, a colleague decided to close his account and take his investment, he successfully did.

After one month, he decided to login back into his account and by his surprise, there were profits, he found very weird, but decided to request a withdrawal to check what was going on, and guess what? After 4 working days, he got profits into his bank account, now tell, how is that possible? 2 cases of people getting free money, I think all of us should join this company right now!!!

That's sick, once it vanishes, so many people will face the hard side of their own greediness.

Hmmmnnn... I want to combine these - make a deposit that bounces back to my bank, but credits to the account anyway. Then keep withdrawing my entire balance every month only to find I've still got money and profits to withdraw the next month.

This is one of the clients performance: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/skalizai/real-rizwan-ut-markets/1502589

It looks those classical beautiful track record that almost never loses and then all of a sudden disappears, leaving everyone in despair. The account is trading without stop losses and I'm against this type of trading, for the company to start hedging the positions and start telling clients that the account can't be closed because of the opened positions, it's a matter of time.

My friend opened an account and UT-Markets offered 2 bank accounts in Poland and 1 in Romania, when he checked the polish banks, they were just in Polish and he couldn't check it properly, so he got afraid and didn't fund the account, I said it was the best move he could have done.

Now UT-Market is offering a new investment account with $200K promising above 10% monthly profit, it's still not showing on their website, but it's confirmed on the newsfeed that the clients receive.

I have colleagues that currently are holding a $50K investment account, boasting that they are earning $8-9K from a $50K account (that's 16% profit) I wonder how many will move to $200K in the future, if it keeps like that, I won't be surprise to see a $1M investment account promising 20% a month, people will sell their organs for that.

Some people went to Sofia (Bulgaria) and visited the main HQ, apparently it's a beautiful office and you can see the trading office too, you have to make an appointment before visiting (which I don't agree), but that doesn't make me believe that it's a legit investment .

Now a very good friend of mine is taking his brothers money to add up another $30K, he is willing to take the risk, I already gave my point of view, but when greediness comes first and blind you from seeing the dangerous involved and the possibility of losing all your hard earned money, there is nothing I can do, he will be on the " hoping mode" for the next 5-6 months that it will pay out and generate profits.

So far the company is paying and everyone is happy, but remember what happened to fortressfxfund in Dec last year, it paid it's clients for over 3 years until they vanished, for UT-Markets to do the same, it's not that difficult, since it's an unregulated company and it will be more difficult to track it down.

Perhaps it will continue to pay for several months or even years and we will see people coming here defending UT-Markets (happy clients), but from an unregulated company, I'm out, there is a saying that says the following " When in doubt, stay out"

I've met another colleague that opened a $10K account, after few months decided to close it and got his money successfully, after one month he logging in into his canceled account and out of nowhere, there were profits and he requested a withdrawal, first of all, if the account is closed, how are you able to log in? Second, how does it generate profit from a closed account?

Enjoy your day everyone, remember the saying, " If it's too good to be true......

Ask your friend to try to keep withdrawing those profits from his zeroed account. :)

This is one of the clients performance: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/skalizai/real-rizwan-ut-markets/1502589

It looks those classical beautiful track record that almost never loses and then all of a sudden disappears, leaving everyone in despair. The account is trading without stop losses and I'm against this type of trading, for the company to start hedging the positions and start telling clients that the account can't be closed because of the opened positions, it's a matter of time.

My friend opened an account and UT-Markets offered 2 bank accounts in Poland and 1 in Romania, when he checked the polish banks, they were just in Polish and he couldn't check it properly, so he got afraid and didn't fund the account, I said it was the best move he could have done.

Now UT-Market is offering a new investment account with $200K promising above 10% monthly profit, it's still not showing on their website, but it's confirmed on the newsfeed that the clients receive.

I have colleagues that currently are holding a $50K investment account, boasting that they are earning $8-9K from a $50K account (that's 16% profit) I wonder how many will move to $200K in the future, if it keeps like that, I won't be surprise to see a $1M investment account promising 20% a month, people will sell their organs for that.

Some people went to Sofia (Bulgaria) and visited the main HQ, apparently it's a beautiful office and you can see the trading office too, you have to make an appointment before visiting (which I don't agree), but that doesn't make me believe that it's a legit investment .

Now a very good friend of mine is taking his brothers money to add up another $30K, he is willing to take the risk, I already gave my point of view, but when greediness comes first and blind you from seeing the dangerous involved and the possibility of losing all your hard earned money, there is nothing I can do, he will be on the " hoping mode" for the next 5-6 months that it will pay out and generate profits.

So far the company is paying and everyone is happy, but remember what happened to fortressfxfund in Dec last year, it paid it's clients for over 3 years until they vanished, for UT-Markets to do the same, it's not that difficult, since it's an unregulated company and it will be more difficult to track it down.

Perhaps it will continue to pay for several months or even years and we will see people coming here defending UT-Markets (happy clients), but from an unregulated company, I'm out, there is a saying that says the following " When in doubt, stay out"

I've met another colleague that opened a $10K account, after few months decided to close it and got his money successfully, after one month he logging in into his canceled account and out of nowhere, there were profits and he requested a withdrawal, first of all, if the account is closed, how are you able to log in? Second, how does it generate profit from a closed account?

Enjoy your day everyone, remember the saying, " If it's too good to be true......

Dear Marco

I find it funny that you are spinning if its too good too be true quotes, as I see as far as I can understand you are a active investor with UT markets and scalatrade, oh please

Dear Marco

I find it funny that you are spinning if its too good too be true quotes, as I see as far as I can understand you are a active investor with UT markets and scalatrade, oh please

I don't know where you got this information, I even mentioned privately to you that I don't invest on scalatrade and they are signed as a scam, I don't hold an account with UT Markets as well, if you read this thread from the beginning, you'll see clearly that I don't invest with them, I just have colleagues and friends that are currently investing with UT and this is one of the reasons that I know a lot about them, that doesn't mean that I'll invest and I don't have intentions to do so in the future for all the reasons that I posted here previously.

By the way, my name is Marcelo!!

Just to clarify, there is a guy called Marco Rosa recommending to invest on UT Markets and Option Rally (Scalatrade), it's not me, we just have similar family names (Rosa) and that's it, I'm not even a member of UT-Markets FB page or Option Rally. Please be aware of this and don't link my name wrongly. If anybody reads the thread from the beginning, you'll clearly see my point of view and my feedback about UT here.

WHILE reading the trail , this made me think now... a friend of mine told me about UT market. he has a cabin crew friend who has account with UT already..im currently with tadawul also like some of you here.. and ive heard tadawul was alarmed since a lot of account holders with them transferred to UTmrkt.. it was only last month I found out that my colleague,who happened to be , a year old member with tadawul,had transferred already to UT. he is d 1 pursuing me to open an account with UT. and pullout my account with exential since withdrwal was way too long. Accdg to my colleague, UT has an office in UK. but when i checked the site only showed main hub in Sofia Bulgria. so i got confused. I was endorsed by my colleague to his agent and had exchanged msgs already wth the guy.. at first I was abit upset coz i ddnt feel some professionalism with this agent named Firaz... so until now im still thinking . I want to start an account already with them.. anybody who can advise me.. any help

Dear Escobal
Did you open an account with them . Its funny , your story is exactly like mine.

Back