Ponzi Scheme Did anyone hear of UTMarkets forex broker in London?

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hi everyone, I just heard that UT started delays in payments, can anyone confirm that? As much I try to warn my colleagues, it looks people need to see to believe.

What proof do you have ? Stop trying to spread lies to further your own agenda! I get paid on time every month within 3 working days. There is no delay and there never has been!!

What proof do you have ? Stop trying to spread lies to further your own agenda! I get paid on time every month within 3 working days. There is no delay and there never has been!!

What are you talking about man? There is nothing on my agenda, my name is public for everyone to see, not like yours, I help people around the world to be aware of their investments, you just joined FPA yesterday, you have no reputation whatsoever to talk like that.

Of course you're getting paid, unregulated companies pay their clients really well to uncover possible scams, until they decide that it's time to vanish, it just happened with Fortressfunds, 5gulden, Anharic, Alfa Financials, LionFunds (former Fortressfunds) Option Rally and so on, all unregulated companies like UT, who will be the next one? Perhaps UT, perhaps another one.

Just ask yourself a simple question, why UT doesn't bother to be regulated? Because they simply don't care, they know that by offering great and unrealistic monthly returns, they will attract a lot of uneducated investors that are seeking for fast returns in a short period of time, that's exactly what the other companies that I mentioned did.

I almost forgot, the first and most famous scam in Dubai was in 2013 called MMA Forex, they were promising over +10% monthly profit, I've met people that got pissed off with me just like you when I tried to alert them, in few months later, they were desperate because they lost all their lifetime savings, if you want to be part of the statistics, go ahead and keep re investing with them. If it was simple like that, this investment would be the answer for the poverty around the world, so don't try to fool other people, at one point, it will crash, otherwise UT would do everything to be regulated and transparent, but they know they don't need to be regulated, so they will have to pay less taxes and usually are in countries that there is few or non existing regulations, such as Bulgaria, try to do the same in UK and you probably know the answer.

By the way, I don't have any proofs, I just heard from other people, that's why I'm asking here, if you be diligent enough, have a look at this thread from the beginning and you'll understand what I'm trying to warn against, see what FortressFunds did, they paid over 1000% ROI for a period of 2 years, people became millionaires, all investors were very happy, until in one single day, they vanished.

Many report problems with withdrawal of principal and closure of an account . Response given: "UNAVOIDABLE DELAYS "
Facebook groups still deleting any negative posts to keep the confidence going.

"DELAYS" is what signaled the beginning of the end for Exential.

The crew community has finally woken up.

EK security department just recently posted an article in the company SAFAR newsletter warning of these Ponzi Schemes. Crew are scared. Trying to close accounts. Delays are reported.

Fear is now replacing greed. Everyone is desperately trying to get their money out and close accounts.

UT's days seem numbered. Hope most have time to get out before its too late.

Many report problems with withdrawal of principal and closure of an account . Response given: "UNAVOIDABLE DELAYS "
Facebook groups still deleting any negative posts to keep the confidence going.

"DELAYS" is what signaled the beginning of the end for Exential.

The crew community has finally woken up.

EK security department just recently posted an article in the company SAFAR newsletter warning of these Ponzi Schemes. Crew are scared. Trying to close accounts. Delays are reported.

Fear is now replacing greed. Everyone is desperately trying to get their money out and close accounts.

UT's days seem numbered. Hope most have time to get out before its too late.

This is the type of information I was looking for, I appreciate your time and effort.

People who come here to defend UT and attack whoever is trying to alert, simply just comply with the scheme and don't measure the risks involved when investing in a non regulated company. But luckily people is waking up and start to ask more questions about the regulations and safety of their funds. I know we will still see people be scammed out there, but knowledge is power, if we can spread that out, more people will be aware and will think 10 times before investing their money in any type of market.

It's Extential/Tadawul part II.
Seen it already and I expect to read the same comments to defend this scam as the one we read in the other thread.
Why ? Because many of the same people involved with Tadawul have migrated to UT.

The thing with a ponzi is that its life expectancy is proportional to the returns it give. The higher the returns the shorter it will live.
Tadawul lasted a few years because it offered half the returns of UT. Also many crew ( idiots or greedy ones, or both ) refused to see the sign of a ponzi so they stuck with it.
But having seen the collapse of Extential with their own eyes, they won't wait as long to pull out. Fear is here, regardless on how great they ll tell you UT is.

So if they pull out earlier and the scam cannot naturally deliver its returns as long, I expect this one to be done and dusted significantly quicker.

Another good laugh on the flight.

It's Extential/Tadawul part II.
Seen it already and I expect to read the same comments to defend this scam as the one we read in the other thread.
Why ? Because many of the same people involved with Tadawul have migrated to UT.

The thing with a ponzi is that its life expectancy is proportional to the returns it give. The higher the returns the shorter it will live.
Tadawul lasted a few years because it offered half the returns of UT. Also many crew ( idiots or greedy ones, or both ) refused to see the sign of a ponzi so they stuck with it.
But having seen the collapse of Extential with their own eyes, they won't wait as long to pull out. Fear is here, regardless on how great they ll tell you UT is.

So if they pull out earlier and the scam cannot naturally deliver its returns as long, I expect this one to be done and dusted significantly quicker.

Another good laugh on the flight.

"Another good laugh on a flight!" Really, thats pretty pathetic actually!
Anyway, I will have another good laugh next I hear people like you on a flight talk.

Im sure you do expect a lot of people to come on here defend the company they invested in, why wouldn't they defend something that you blatantly lie about with no proof.

Now go away and think about the next arrogant statement to make to defend you special little interests!

Spam Cat thinks RiderR and Marco Polo are one guy having chats with himself. Spam Cat thinks he's nothing more than a promoter of the UT Markets Ponzi scheme out to damage the credibility of anyone who questions that scheme.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Thanks FPA admin group to help me finding out that Marco Polo and RiderR are the same person and signed as Multi and Ponzi Scheme Promoters. I appreciate your quick response.

Back