Ponzi Scheme Did anyone hear of UTMarkets forex broker in London?

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Jeremy, enjoy your holidays man, if you have done nothing wrong, u got nothing to worry about.
People are just trying to find someone to blame, it will be anyone but themselves for being dumb enough to invest in an unregulated trading firm in BULGARIA of all places.

Thank you :)

Exactly and whoever asked me for advice I always said the same thing. No one knows if this is legit, you can loose your money any day, this is high risk. Calculate your risks properly and you alone are responsible for your own decisions.

I've got 20K there too you know. I'm also worried about my money

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/skalizai/real-rizwan-ut-markets/1502589

This is one account from UT if anyone wants to follow, it's not my account, as I don't have account with UT, but you can see the facts: 93% profitable, it lost only 6 trades since February, drawndown was only 1% since February and now there are 2 opened trades losing about 11% in 2 days.

For those who are Forex traders will notice that such gains with an amazing track record is very difficult to maintain on the long run, for few weeks/months, it's possible, but on the long run it's almost impossible.

For the ordinary people who are just investors, you'll get easily attracted by high returns, without paying attention to other details, such as drawndown periods, trades without stop losses, hedged positions, opened trades without making any sense and so on.

This example reminds me another company that collapsed called Fortressfxfund, as I already explained here, they delivered amazing results for 2 years, very low drawndown and winning ratio of over 90%, then they started having losing trades and started to hedge the trades, giving a lot of excuses for the investors who wanted to close their accounts, until on December last year they finally vanished and liquidated all accounts. They were not regulated at all, just like UT. Can history repeats itself? Just time will tell. But it's important that the UT investors are now aware of the situation and use this as a learning point and make wiser decisions in the future.

I have people coming to me and asking me if I know a company that is able to delivery 10% monthly and it's regulated, people still have this type of mentality, nobody can give such guaranteed returns, and if someone tells you "yes we guarantee % a month", you should sign all possible red alerts.

This is the comparison charts, see the similarities, before the collapse, it took some time for Fortressfxfund to collapse, but eventually they did. UT has a similar growing curve, actually is even more vertical and this to me as a trader, is a very scary situation, as I've seen a handful of companies with similar growing curves collapsing in all my 5 years as a trader and investor.

Attachments

• FortressFund x UT Markets.png
    FortressFund x UT Markets.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 1
It were so obvious weeks ago when UT ran out of new joiners, hence they promoted a 7% bonus on every new account to keep the Ponzi scheme running as much as possible !!!

Here is how it looked like promoted by the UT Facebook groups admins

===================================================
Great offer: for limited time only
- 7% bonus when opening new account!
Example: you open 20k account u receive 21.4k credit in your account.
- 100% commission back for 20k+ 50% back for 10k account
- 5% bonus on accounts upgrades
Example:
*you top up 10k you receive 500$ bonus as credit in your account = 10.5k,
*you top up 40k you receiver 2 k bonus as credit in your account = 42k

elite_daily_titanic.jpg

I live in the Middle East and heard about UT markets through a friend. I have to admit I was skeptical and a novice so I had never invested in this sort of thing. My wife and I went ahead and put 10k in back in the Spring just to see. It is not an amount that would do much damage to me as I have other substantial investments i.e., real estate, stocks, mutual funds, etc. Everything was fine for the first few months, but during the last few weeks I too have witnessed everything being discussed on this board: reported bank delays with returning profits, outright refusals of account withdrawals, perported pleas to stay invested so the company can recoup losses, etc. I think it is time to inform the authorities in Bulgaria and Interpol. Thank god we didn't put much money in, but I feel for those that did. Fool me once....

You mention my name claiming I'm promoting UTM! if you have been a member in my group you will see that the aim is only to share daily trades and compare accounts income!? help investors to solve random problems ... I never deleted anyone post related to UTM the news/update that I share are what everyone is getting in his mailbox, promotions and news are sent to everyone via their mails like I do receive them! So please! know what you are talking about Mr fake profile before mentioning peoples names.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turning Winners into Losers: When Ponzi Schemes Collapse : Clawbacks

In a typical Ponzi scheme, early investors earn “profits” not through any legitimate investment activity on the part of the Ponzi scheme operator; instead the operator simply transfers money that later investors deposit to the earlier investors who seek redemptions. Lately they are advertised as Forex algorithms. As such, when the scheme goes bust, as it must, the Ponzi scheme operator will not have enough money to cover all of the investors’ deposits, let alone the earnings on those deposits that the investors thought they were owed.

Legally, the scheme’s winners – i.e., those who withdrew more money than they deposited – can be compelled to return their fictitious profits to help defray the losses to the scheme’s losers. They are required to do so even if they did not know, and had no reason to know, that theirs was not a legitimate investment.

This is called a "clawback" which allows victims to seek the return of funds distributed to investors, even from those who were fortunate enough to have turned a profit or redeemed their investments before the schemes unraveled.

Many cases have won in court, whereas “net winners” are required to pay back past withdrawals to be redistributed to the larger pool of victims.

The chances of getting some money back are greatly increased when the names of complicit individuals are identified. Direct legal action can be taken against those who promoted, or enjoyed commissions from bringing in new clients.

The complicit members of a Ponzi scheme are known as "Promoters": the majority are aware the scheme is fraudulent, but they do their utmost to ensure the scheme stays alive as long as possible to maximise their profit.

Promoters use their network of "friends"/"acquaintances"/"work mates" to keep the scheme going to secure their own interest - profit from others joining after them. Facebook groups are now the standard weapons used by these promoters.

These groups are full of optimism, positivity and mutual congratulations of high returns. They feed on greed and the social approval of members all enjoying returns that out-strip any other financial instrument. They just egg each other on.

All these groups look like independent forums - the reality is they all have to remain positive for the Ponzi to continue and grow. Any legitimate questions or negative posts are deleted immediately. Anyone with valid questions is banned from the facebook group. Only positive comments that encourage others to join the Ponzi are allowed.

Tadawul/Exential has taught the intelligent people a lesson. Unfortunately UT has convinced the remainder that they can double their money in 6 months, beating the rest of the financial world. If true, all businesses would close, sell their assets and invest in UT instead of trying to turn a profit running a legitimate enterprise.

UT has now delayed profits - due to banking changes - deja vu Exential
UT does not allow account closures - min 3-6 months wait - deja vu Exential
UT does not respond to emails or whatsup(what a unprofessional and suspicious communication technique from a financial institution anyway!), telephones are disconnected.

As with all Ponzi schemes, they start to unravel when more people leave than are coming in. Liquidity issues. Ponzi schemes always spin it as banking issues. The truth is, there is not enough new money to pay the old. There is not enough money left to pay profits.

UT seem to have a viable strategy: lose money on their fake FX trades/App so as not to pay any more profits. FX is risky they say: big returns mean big risks....sorry we lost your money..sorry... they do this so you do not complain to the authorities. You basically lost on a high return, high risk investment. The majority of people will accept the loss and not pursue legal action.

But you can. You were conned.

Start you clawback proceedings NOW! Gather evidence and names of "promoters". Take screen shots of facebook groups and messages received. You still have a chance to get your money back. Do not leave it too late as Exential clients did!! Take action.

Here is a list of people actively promoting UT and managing positive facebook groups. Take down the names, you will need them to try and clawback your initial investment, they are all promoting and discouraging valid question/concerns. They all post news/updates/communication as if direct from UT management on their sites, despite official sources remaining silent. They want you to stay in the Ponzi, calm you down and get other people to join - shocking but true.

Names to note down and facebook posts that you should copy when you try and clawback you initial investment:

Facebook promoters sites: Owners:

Jonathan Suplito

Zuzana Milerska

Jeremy C Grech

Hedi Ben Romdhane

Benjamyn Giordano

David Smith - Unknown
------------------------

Others:

Andrea Ambroggi

Ben Gernale Enerlan

Tatiana Tomasetti

Have any other promoters you have come across? post them here..................................

You mention my name claiming I'm promoting UTM! if you have been a member in my group you will see that the aim is only to share daily trades and compare accounts income!? help investors to solve random problems ... I never deleted anyone post related to UTM the news/update that I share are what everyone is getting in his mailbox, promotions and news are sent to everyone via their mails like I do receive them! So please! know what you are talking about Mr fake profile before mentioning peoples names.

I have seen you mocking people questioning the authenticity of UT or sharing their doubts. You disregard their comments to make them look like fools, so other people feel safer about UT.

I have seen you mocking people questioning the authenticity of UT or sharing their doubts. You disregard their comments to make them look like fools, so other people feel safer about UT.
I never been mocking anyone :) stop coming up with stories... this is a Facebook group were ppl can share their experience and thoughts! each one post his opinion and no one is forcing anyone to do something... you just mentioning names to blame someone for your loss! remember that we are all investors and we all took the risk to join UTM because of their high monthly income. I personally have a 50k account that I stress about it.

I don't blame anyone for my loss except myself, I am crystal clear about that. I decided to transfer the money, nobody forced me.
What it is extremely clear here, it is the spin tactics you've shown along with some of the other people mentioned in the post before.
Unfortunately I don't have access to the facebook group anymore. I used to, that's how I know.

In case you are not familiar with the term, here I attach them:

• Selectively presenting facts and quotes that support one's position (cherry picking). For example, a pharmaceutical company could pick and choose trials where their product shows a positive effect, ignoring the unsuccessful trials, or a politician's staff could handpick speech quotations from past years which appear to show her support for a certain position)
  • Non-denial denial
  • Non-apology apology
  • "Mistakes were made" is an expression that is commonly used as a rhetorical device, whereby a speaker acknowledges that a situation was managed by using low-quality or inappropriate handling but seeks to evade any direct admission or accusation of responsibility by not specifying the person who made the mistakes. The acknowledgement of "mistakes" is framed in an abstract sense, with no direct reference to who made the mistakes. A less evasive construction might be along the lines of "I made mistakes" or "John Doe made mistakes." The speaker neither accepts personal responsibility nor accuses anyone else. The word "mistakes" also does not imply intent.
  • Phrasing in a way that assumes unproven truths, or avoiding the question[5]
  • "Burying bad news": announcing unpopular things at a time when it is believed that the media will focus on other news. In some cases, governments have released potentially controversial reports on summer long weekends, to avoid significant news coverage. Sometimes that other news is supplied by deliberately announcing popular items at the same time.
  • Misdirection and diversion[6]

this is a Facebook group were ppl can share their experience and thoughts! I personally have a 50k account that I stress about it.

You have a vested interest in having this scheme continue. You have received your money back, so zero stress just profits as long as this Ponzi continues:
cfc9b81bf3.jpg

You mention my name claiming I'm promoting UTM! if you have been a member in my group you will see that the aim is only to share daily trades and compare accounts income!? ... I never deleted anyone post related to UTM ....

You seem to know it is too good to be true but would like it to continue. Positivism is the way I guess:

cfc4869b04.jpg

Feeding people's greed and promoting future profits:

cf926866e0.jpg

Encouraging others to sign up new recruits/referrals:

cf9304e3b2.jpg

Facilitating account openings and taking commission:
cf92c1ba58.jpg

You have indeed been deleting comments:

cf923eb37a.jpg

To all the promoter's: stop conning others, do not play with your colleagues futures.

To the UT groups: open them up, stop banning people, let the truth be told and people will make their own decisions.

Yes, profits have not been paid.
Yes, account closures are denied and asked to wait 3-6 months.
Why are these facts being covered up?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: Majority of incriminating posts have disappeared.
Jonathan has taken down the site
David Smith has disappeared from all groups.
Jeremy has deleted 99% of his posts
Zuzana and Benjamyn have also cleaned their posts and denying any ties to UT.

Scared investors knowing full well its a Ponzi are still around. They obviously need the scheme to last as long as possible, and are desperately trying and keep everything rosy.

Those who actually thought they were investing in Forex - GET OUT if there is still time.

If you want to know what is really going on visit FPA regularly.

Back