Do you believe in using a Trading Plan?

Yes forex trader need a plan for trading as he steps forward he knows its importance. Not only plan , strategy and emotional control is also needed for trading . A good plan helps to do trading in right direction.

Using a trading plan is very important. You need to know what are you going to do when sudden moves will happen in forex market. If you go in live market without trading, then you will surely face loss.

Yes we need plan trading to manage money in uncertainty market condition, with plan trading also we can manage our risk management according our risk management level in every single plan, this very useful trade based on plan trading

Yes we need plan trading to manage money in uncertainty market condition, with plan trading also we can manage our risk management according our risk management level in every single plan, this very useful trade based on plan trading

If we are able to use a good trading plan then our trading will become more easier and we will get good income from it :)

I dont like planning when it somes to forex. Its like a weather of some kind so how can you plan here? It all may change in no time. You have to adjust the strategy, adapt to the conditions and analyze to see at least the near future but planning in some sort of shedule - no... I may have a sort of plan like 'I want to spend an hour a day trading'. Thats it. If you mean the amount of pips or smth like that I dont do it because I dont consider forex my main occupation and I have a full time job so its just occasional time

If we are able to use a good trading plan then our trading will become more easier and we will get good income from it :)
I hope so, plan trading will help us to manage risk and money in account, with plan trading also we will use our margin wisely and not only based on desired to making huge profit at short time

I hope so, plan trading will help us to manage risk and money in account, with plan trading also we will use our margin wisely and not only based on desired to making huge profit at short time

We have to use such a trading plan that we can make profits in our trades and also our earnings will keep growing with time :D

Trading plans are very important part of trading and no one can be successful in trading without any planning so we should make and follow a good trading plan which helps us to get positive results.

I dont like planning when it somes to forex. Its like a weather of some kind so how can you plan here? It all may change in no time. You have to adjust the strategy, adapt to the conditions and analyze to see at least the near future but planning in some sort of shedule - no... I may have a sort of plan like 'I want to spend an hour a day trading'. Thats it. If you mean the amount of pips or smth like that I dont do it because I dont consider forex my main occupation and I have a full time job so its just occasional time
Indeed, trading Forex rarely goes as planned (though it's known to happen :D ). Adjusting to different market conditions will help you survive in the long run. But never ever forget using stop loss.

Back