Do you believe in using a Trading Plan?

Plans need a certain amount of flexibility. The perfect trading plan for 2015 might not work so well in 2016 due to changing market conditions.

The parts of the plan which should ALWAYS be inflexible are the parts involving risk management.

Plans need a certain amount of flexibility. The perfect trading plan for 2015 might not work so well in 2016 due to changing market conditions.

The parts of the plan which should ALWAYS be inflexible are the parts involving risk management.

I have always known the importance of a trading plan that has the qualities as mentioned below:

1. Dependable

2. Flexible

3. Adjustable

4. Target oriented

5. Profitable

I also like to work with a plan , It is reality that we may not act upon fully on our trading plan but we can remain safe , managed and disciplined with our trades. Trading plan provides us much possibilities to handle our trades effectively.

I think will good if any trader they have plan business and plan trading, if this years we having plan business might want to buy something hence we will trying to hardwork achieved these goal, plan business help us to reached goal I think

how can we have a certain plan when the situation in market always changes? strategy is the other thing, but plan...no. Forex needs flexibility, but of course there may be some habits and forms of behaviour in any situation

how can we have a certain plan when the situation in market always changes? strategy is the other thing, but plan...no. Forex needs flexibility, but of course there may be some habits and forms of behaviour in any situation

It is true that the markets will keep on changing and if we want to become a successful trader in this business then we have to make use of a dynamic trading systems :)

Back