• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

EA Pipstrider

STRATO

Recruit
Hi Guys
I have been playing with the Pipstrider EA for the past 8 months on demo accounts with different brokers. So far I have been quite impressed with it, I have averaged between $200 and $500 per month on a $5000 account. The worst month I had was $202 and the best was $480. I was just wondering if any of you guys on here have used it and what you think of it. I will be going live with it soon and am currently reviewing brokers.
Cheers Strato

Very interesting results, I have never tried that EA, but will take a look at it. Now it could be a good idea to try it on a live account with a small amount.

Hi Guys
I have been playing with the Pipstrider EA for the past 8 months on demo accounts with different brokers. So far I have been quite impressed with it, I have averaged between $200 and $500 per month on a $5000 account. The worst month I had was $202 and the best was $480. I was just wondering if any of you guys on here have used it and what you think of it. I will be going live with it soon and am currently reviewing brokers.
Cheers Strato
GOOD JOB ,WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE EA?

Hi Guys
Cheers Strato

Worth a look

Hello friends:
I'm testing it in different accounts and different configurations.
One from 01/08 and working with 9 pairs.
here I leave the graphic

Back