Resolved (via FOS) - Etx capital void profits!!

Marcelo Rosa: Thank you for your help, i have sent them the link, but no answer.

I have found this video: (I had same, slow down)

I do not scalping, mostly i had trade what longer than 2 minutes, with close stop. Never traded at news.

I use this broker. I've made two withdrawals within about the last month The last being just the other day. Confirmed very quickly within the same day by their withdrawals team.

I'm not saying this is the case here and maybe the broker has done something wrong, but sometimes I think there are traders who just don't understand things well and haven't traded properly, then think they are being scammed by the broker

Marcelo Rosa: Thank you for your help, i have sent them the link, but no answer.

I have found this video: (I had same, slow down)

I do not scalping, mostly i had trade what longer than 2 minutes, with close stop. Never traded at news.

Wow what a delay, this is real account isn't it?

To be honest, I never experienced that, not even during a fundamental news that I'm a big fan.

So far the representatives from etx that I invited to join this thread haven't replied yet. I'm curious to understand what's going on with some clients account.

Hi there!
How coult happen, that actual price jump over the SL order, stay over it more than a minute setting up vast floating loss, flow back to the SL price-level and activating its original level?!

Hi guys, this is the reply from Etx staff:

"Dear Marcelo

Thank you for your email.

We appreciate your email to make us aware of the conversation stated previously.

Unfortunately, we don't participate in any kind or forum discussions.

If you do have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will happily assist you.

Kind regards and enjoy your weekend'.

So most probably they won't come here, if the affected ones get an update regarding your profits being taken, please let us know.

I'm trader for ETX Capital and I can just share my positive experience with them, so far I never had a problem with them, I made a withdraw at the end of January and I had no problems whatsoever. I don't know how you trade, if there is a breach of contract or not.

I know some traders try to take advantage, specially scalp traders, and if there is a breach on the terms and conditions, the broker has the right to cancel the profits, specially on a fundamental news, we know brokers don't like that and this is not just ETX, this is overall on the FX market.

I'm a long term trader, so maybe that's why I haven't been affected.

When I requested the withdraw, they called me asking if everything was fine, I said yes and that's it, I'm ex Alpari Uk trader and I had one case that I didn't get my profits when I was scalping on a fundamental news, they paid me on the first time this happened and they warned me and showed on the contract that what I was doing was a breach of contract, then I did it again and they didn't pay me, I complained a lot, but I finally understood that the way I was trading was against their contract, so I stopped doing that and never had a problem anymore.

Keep posting, if I spot something wrong, I'll post here as well

I never did scalping or news trading still they voided all my trades with no explanation because I made profits! maybe you did not try to withdraw more than you deposited, that's why they keep paying you?? But try to double your account (whatevery your deposit is) and try to withdraw it - you will be surprised.
I also found this video on youtube that shows exactly what they do when you make profits - basically they shut you off from your account - even if you have open positions. Do you still think ETX is a good broker?

LET'S FILE CASES AGAINST ETX CAPITAL HERE ON FPA !!!

Hello fellow-ETX-victims. There are only 2 ways to make ETX Capital pay us. We need to build pressure by firstly complaining with the FCA and the Financial Ombudsman UK...

...and secondly to publicly expose the scam-tactics of this broker by FILING CASES ON FPA AND DECLARE ETX AS SCAM BROKER! If you have a case and if you fulfilled all FPA requirements please FILE YOUR CASE as soon as possible - if we have 3 guilty verdicts ETX will be displayed as the Scam Broker which they are and most likely not get as many new vicitims.

Please FPA show us what has to be done to procede with the FILING.

Thanks
Aur

I never did scalping or news trading still they voided all my trades with no explanation because I made profits! maybe you did not try to withdraw more than you deposited, that's why they keep paying you?? But try to double your account (whatevery your deposit is) and try to withdraw it - you will be surprised.
I also found this video on youtube that shows exactly what they do when you make profits - basically they shut you off from your account - even if you have open positions. Do you still think ETX is a good broker?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the others also, this is very serious indeed, as I said, I've been trading with ETX since July last year, that's when ETX bought the Alpari UK client's list and my account migrated to ETX, I've double my capital and I withdrew half of it without any issues whatsoever. I even traded from an airplane at 40 thousand feet with a bad internet connexion the AUD news and I didn't have problems at all. I'm sharing my experience, it hasn't been bad so far, I'm not promoting ETX nor saying that they are a good broker, the moment that several clients are reporting the same issue, we can't say that the broker is doing the right things, something is not going right and that's for sure.

I didn't like what the ETX replied to me telling that they don't discuss in the forums what's gong on, so I'm sending another email to them to give me a proper explanation of why some clients are having those delays and profits being taken out, it doesn't mean that because it didn't happen to me, that's never gonna happen, I can possibly be the next victim.

I've just closed some GBP/AUD and GBP/NZD trades that I've been holding for almost 20 days and all trades closed immediately and I made great profits and execution was pretty fast, at the same time that I closed my trades from ETX, I closed the same ones from Axi Trader and they closed at the same time between both brokers, as I have a multi terminal that allows me to do that.

But, If ETX doesn't give me a satisfactory answer, I don't think I'll be with them any time longer.

Back