EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

Like a sky rocket the EUR/USD moved from the 1.0500 to the 1.1000 level, strong buy pushing the pair to test 1.1010 resistance level.

After more than 400 pips movement against Dollar, I'm not even sure at this point NFP tomorrow would change the tone. A very strong NFP report will be needed for Dollar to recover the loss.

On Thursday session the euro recorded significant gains against the dollar as the intraday erased most of November’s losses. The euro retained its growth today against other major currencies after yesterday recorded its biggest one-day rise of nearly seven years amid weaker than expected stimulus from the ECB.

Yesterday the made a massive rally of 321 pips and closed near the high of the day although shy below the 50-day moving average after the European Central Bank disappointing high market expectations for greater stimulus.

Today we will have the non-farm payrolls and unemployment rate in the US, also being another market mover.

The key levels to watch are the 1.1097 (resistance), a 200-day moving average at 1.1078 (resistance), the 50-day moving average at 1.0931 (resistance), 1.0900 (Support) and 1.0819 (support).

The EUR/USD fell lazily to the Fibonacci 1.0834 support level by the end of Friday, Hopefully the pair continue climbing to the 1.1010 level.

EUR/USD is truing to rebound with the NFP and unemployment data. But It can be only a correction before continue to rise. Both ways no chance for me until I see the close of today.

As expected NFP didn't do much on Friday. The pair found immediate support level at 1.0830 yesterday's low, on the upside resistance level lies around 1.1000 zone.

As expected NFP didn't do much on Friday. The pair found immediate support level at 1.0830 yesterday's low, on the upside resistance level lies around 1.1000 zone.

Usually the NFP provokes a bigger reaction than what we saw on Friday.
That said, if the move to the upside continues, I think we might see the pair reach 1.1050, even 1.1100.

On Friday session the single currency recorded a slight decline against the dollar on Friday and lost 63 pips. The session started at a price of 1.0937. The data on unemployment in US for November was crucial. The price bounced back, but at the end of the session the pair ended in red at a price of 1.0874.

On Friday session the EURUSD initially rose but found enough resistance above the 50-day moving average to turn around and closed in the red near, in the middle of the daily range also closing within previous day range, suggesting that the pair turn into a consolidation mode and maybe topped out.

The 50-day moving average is pushing the currency down acting as a strong resistance.

The key levels to watch are the 1.1097 (resistance), a 200-day moving average at 1.1078 (resistance), the 50-day moving average at 1.0931 (resistance), 1.0900 (resistance) and 1.0819 (support).

Back