EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

Downside correction continues, the pair is slowly approaching 1.0800 level. However Eur/Usd can still swing both sides, on the upside Eur/Usd could re-test 1.0900 resistance level.

Downside correction continues, the pair is slowly approaching 1.0800 level. However Eur/Usd can still swing both sides, on the upside Eur/Usd could re-test 1.0900 resistance level.

I completely Agree with you after the spike the movement will be slow, I will wait for confirmation to break 1.0800 before opening a position.

The pair formed a doji candlestick on the four-hour time-frame above the support at 1.0800, so we might see another move to the upside towards 1.0900.

The single currency recorded a modest decline against the dollar on Monday, losing 37 pips. The pair recorded a volatile session and managed to break through the first support at 1.0854. The graphics continues to develop over moving averages, while the relative strength index remained in neutral territory. If the bearish trend continues, the pair will try to break the next support at 1.0676.

Yesterday the EURUSD fell with a narrow range and close in the middle of the daily range but below the previous day range, suggesting a mildly bearish to a ranging tone.

Yesterday the pair held the daily support at 1.0819 and a close above the 50-day moving average would set the bullish tone for the next days.

The key levels to watch are the 1.1097 (resistance), a 200-day moving average at 1.1078 (resistance), the 50-day moving average at 1.0902 (resistance), 1.0900 (resistance) and 1.0819 (support).

The pair has been consolidating all day but I noticed that it also formed a hammer candlestick above the support at 1.0800 on the daily time-frame which is another indication that we should probably expect a move to the upside towards 1.0900.

Goldman Sachs still expect parity in EUR/USD
The forex strategists of Goldman Sachs revised upwards their forecast for the euro, but still expect it to reach parity with the dollar in the next 12 months.
From Goldman Sachs reviewed quarterly expectations for EUR/USD of $1.02 to $1.07, semi - from $1.00 to $1.05, and 12-month - from $0.95 to $1.00.

EUR/USD rebounded from yesterday low and failed to break 1.0800 now it is testing resistance level 1.0900 still I dont see an appropriate entry point. until price close over 1.0900 or under 1.0800

Back