EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

Eur/usd keep trading low today, and it hit another new low. After a corrective movement push euro up back to 1.3380 level. We need external factor to break the trend, like the ECB tomorrow.:)

Yesterday investors were quick to dump the euro, driving the currency to new lows at 1.33326, but then erased all of its losses to trade back up closing at 1.33832 and form a hammer pattern and a bullish divergence.
Today we have the release of ECB interest rate decision and monetary policy. The interest rate is expected to stay unchanged and ECB may loosen even more the monetary policy.

EURUSD Analysis leads to a medium and long-term bearish setups.
But the bullish momentum divergence (RSI) has continued to grow on the 4h charts with the latest drop.
This drop also failed to clear a new daily low under yesterday’s low of 1.3332.
There is an increased risk of a bullish correction here though we will not be getting long quite yet as the dominant trend (bearish) is still valid.
Just a break above 1.3400 (mixed-trend), and above 1.3450 could turn the short-term trend to bullish.

The EurUSd just needs to drop a few pips more and it may touch the 1.3300 level, which could become a good support.

EURUSD initially fell during yesterday session, but found support at roughly the same place it did during the Wednesday session and it means that EURUSD is ready to bounce. The pair will more than likely head to the 1.3450 level, and possibly even as high as the 1.3500. Expect significant selling pressure up in that region though, so this is a short-term buying opportunity at best.

eurusd is very interesting look and i am saw eur again green back but i am show believe in this green pips i believe only personal position 1.3300 ........ 1.3200 this is may rang up said moving long term trade and i am waiting in this level
eurusd-d1-instaforex-group.png

Back