eurjpy tip and trick for making profit

Okay so you are yet to explain the strategy :D. However, i like to trade in GBP/JPY and it has gigantic moves at times which makes u win or lose provided being on the right side of the market movement or not.

As usual, cable are the most noisy majors in Forex. I do understand why you describe it as gigantic moves.

Best thing the Britz can do is leave the sick euro zone!

Make your own decisions and policy's!

Obumma, real name Barry want's you to stay because of the TTP and want's you to follow the health system of the US of corrupt A (and I think we all know how that's going LOL)

If you stay say goodby to the public heath system and hello to private health care!

The hype has been there since a while now and no changes we see. Whatever may be the scenario we will have forex market for sure.

Best thing the Britz can do is leave the sick euro zone!

Make your own decisions and policy's!

Obumma, real name Barry want's you to stay because of the TTP and want's you to follow the health system of the US of corrupt A (and I think we all know how that's going LOL)

If you stay say goodby to the public heath system and hello to private health care!

Maybe what you can see is very very small related that you want Britz to leave now. Have you ever consider how many will leave Britain as well if they leave Euro now without a better solution?

Back