eurjpy tip and trick for making profit

I'm not a European but what is happening affects everyone in the world!

What I mean by that?

Britain leaving the corrupt Euro Zone will be the 1st step in breaking up the new world order or one world government, what ever way you say it, it must be stopped!

I'm sure UK has big shoulders and can take any reprisals and in return UK will get back their sovereignty and with a bit of luck after UK leaves, Italy, Spain and others will leave the sh*t show as well and those country's left can take all the muslims they want and declare it a none Christian Zone and rape em self to death for all I care!

Maybe what you can see is very very small related that you want Britz to leave now. Have you ever consider how many will leave Britain as well if they leave Euro now without a better solution?

As of now i am not taking any positions in the Euro :D

Intraday might be ok, but long term not sure. Even whole world indices investor seems terrifying now, almost 3 weeks with very low ranging area.

Trading in the Intra-day may actually give us more profits if we are trading with a good strategy :)

Any new information is something that can be used to become a real pro, but I would not advise anyone to just blindly follow such recommendations, to begin with everything should be tested and checked, even if the recommendation is worthy of attention, it may banal not fit your trading system.

Back