Forex Double, MT5FxRobot, ForexDouble.me

Tried to make contact but ....

I tried to visit the Tokyo office but they said no visitors allowed. I asked for a phone number but they said they won't take calls. I asked for the compnay name and registration location. I did a search but couldn't find them. I asked for a compnay registration number and was told 0104-01-085725 but I certainly can't find that anywhere. The English is certainly non native and certainly not with a Japansese bias. Try emailing info@mt5fxrobot.com. I got fast responses but what a waste of time. How can this be shut down?

That would likely be because they have no office in Tokyo. Any claimed address there is likely either entirely fake or is just a virtual office.

May I ask someone able offer help about MT5fxrobot?
Too late too see this, we have been paid USD$1500 on May,10th, 2015.
And the EA really work like drain hole, continue lose without any profit.
MT5fxrobot.com
Payment through: solidtrustpay.com
Merchant user Name: Scalpea
Merchant Email: darimako@yahoo.com
Transaction ID: 30004335965
Amount: $1,500
Currency: USD

they use the solidtrustpay to receive payment.

After write a lot mails, they are just keep say not the software fault.
We have to change the broker, and etc..
And intent not refund,
Will anyone able help?

their myfxbook.com - myfxbook.com/members/fx_expert

Don't wait. File a fraud complaint with SolidTrustPay as quickly as possible. This scam has been around for a long time and continues to lure in new victims.

At least you let them know. That's more than most people do.

Unfortunately, you are dealing with a professional scammer who's been doing this for years. The best thing to do is to warn as many people as possible.

Hello FPA Members,

Recently, an Expert Advisor has been offered to the forex community that has never before been monitored on FPA.
The illicit vendor has been proven to have falsified performance records by advertising demo account results at various brokers as real money account results on their website(s), email campaigns, and on MyFxBook using unverified accounts and trading privileges referenced therein.

They operate under the www.forexdouble.me and MT5 FX ROBOT | EA THAT CAN ALWAYS WIN!!! | A Forex EA That Can Always Win! domains, and may have other presence as yet unconfirmed.
They have been disabled via our efforts at FxPro, ACFX, & XTB (to these brokers' credit); and are under investigation at FXDD Malta as I write.
THIS IS A CLARION CALL TO ALL THOSE WHO MAY HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED BY FOREX DOUBLE, ETC. TO CONTACT FPA FOR ASSISTANCE IN OBTAINING A REFUND.
Respond here or contact BigT1, Master Sergeant for further instructions.

Hi,
I am Sunny Chow, I was a victim of MT5 FX ROBOT since I bought the EA on 13 May 2015
My email: sunnychow4@hotmail.com.
How can I get my refund of USD2000.00. They promised refund to me for the EA didn't work, but after, they breached their promise with the lie.

If you have any methods to make them to refund, please tell me. I need your help.
I am looking forward for your feedback.

Best Regards,

Sunny

Beware, they now have a new scam site called Mt5forexexpert.com, a replica of the earlier site. They are actively promoting in Twitter under @forexexpert_Mt5 , many are going to lose their hard earned $2000.

Back