• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Beware of Binary.com

I am having an issue with a company
Karen Yap and Jean-Yves Sireau of Binary.com have both threatened to sue the FPA if the first post in this thread is not removed.

Were is this to happen, maybe in MALTA :) Excellent NEWS

This website is marketed in the UK and Isle of Man by Binary (IOM) Ltd., First Floor, Millennium House, Victoria Road, Douglas, IM2 4RW, Isle of Man, British Isles, licenced and regulated by (1) the Gambling Supervision Commission in the Isle of Man, British Isles, current online gambling licence issued on 31 August 2012, and for UK clients by (2) the UK Gambling Commission - view license. This website is marketed in the rest of the EU, for investment products by Binary Investments (Europe) Ltd., Mompalao Building, Suite 2, Tower Road, Msida MSD1825, Malta, licenced and regulated as a Category 3 Investment Services provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority (license no. IS/70156), and for betting products by Binary (Europe) Ltd., Mompalao Building, Suite 2, Tower Road, Msida MSD1825, Malta, licenced and regulated by (1) the Malta Gaming Authority in Malta, licence no MGA/CL2/118/2000, 26th May 2015 and for UK clients by (2) the UK Gambling Commission - view license, and for Irish clients by (3) the Revenue Commissioners in Ireland, current Remote Bookmaker's Licence issued on 1 July 2017 (licence no. 1010285). This website's services are not made available in certain countries such as the USA, Costa Rica, Hong Kong, or to persons under age 18.

https://secure.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/PublicRegister/Search/Detail/39172

https://www.regafi.fr/spip.php?type...f&id=3365&lang=en&id_secteur=3#zone_en_france

Yup soon after I burned them from several different accounts in time frames of 1-2 minutes they all of sudden removed 1-2 minute trades?! These guys are the reason why all binary option brokers must DIE! As soon as there are exchange only " non conflict of interest" brokers I am done with _unts like them.Too bad Binary.com time for you to go out of business. I will work to see this happens. You are p_ssies for pulling the 1-2 min trading. You can't win fair so have to cheat, FU! Jean Yves your math skills are at the level of must grade school children in my country btw!
binary.com cheating.png

Hello @marioruss, this is Jean-Yves Sireau; your post has been brought to my attention. I am sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with binary.com's service, and would wish to look into your complaint personally. Could you please identify yourself by providing your full name and binary.com loginID or email, and explain precisely what is the complaint and the reference number of any affected transactions. Thank you in advance; I can assure you it will be looked into once you have provided the information.

Dear forum readers,

Kindly find our company's response to Mario Sergey at the URL Link containing libelous material REMOVED

Best regards
Binary.com

Jean-Yves,

If you want to post your message about Mario Sergey, then post it. If you want to keep throwing Binary.com's reputation down the toilet by spreading libel from known scam sites, do it elsewhere.

You should know that the FPA protects the privacy of members, even members who don't like companies which later threaten to sue the FPA.

FPA Members,

To read more about binary.com's lawsuit threat against the FPA, go here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...aten-to-sue-the-fpa-over-a-forums-post.51738/

The threat was made over a month ago. The new libelous post on his own website shows that Jean-Yves' threat lacks credibility.

hum, something NEW it's getting confussing

Trading binary options may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Your losses can exceed your initial deposit and you do not own or have any interest in the underlying asset. In regards to binary options which are gambling products, remember that gambling can be addictive - please play responsibly. Read about Responsible Trading.

binary.com/en/responsible-trading.html

Binary is definitely a fraudulent company. Up to now, I have not used $35000USD of binary deposit. They have been asking for data proof. But when I opened the account, I gave it to them

I am currently having an issue with withdrawl, i have had an email saying:

We’re glad to inform you that your withdrawal request for the amount of GBP£ 100.00 has been successfully processed.

Regards,
Binary.com

But nothing has been recieved in my bank.....

How long does does it take for a withdrawl to go through back on a debit card?

I am currently having an issue with withdrawl, i have had an email saying:

We’re glad to inform you that your withdrawal request for the amount of GBP£ 100.00 has been successfully processed.

Regards,
Binary.com

But nothing has been recieved in my bank.....

How long does does it take for a withdrawl to go through back on a debit card?
Open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

Hello @marioruss, this is Jean-Yves Sireau; your post has been brought to my attention. I am sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with binary.com's service, and would wish to look into your complaint personally. Could you please identify yourself by providing your full name and binary.com loginID or email, and explain precisely what is the complaint and the reference number of any affected transactions. Thank you in advance; I can assure you it will be looked into once you have provided the information.
You're nothing but scams...what in the world, what sort of broker is this weather you call yourselves deriv or binary, why did you guys lock my withdrawals and transfers, and the other day placed trades when I didn't even open any, y'all better refund my money

I can't believe people are still signing up with these Binary Trading scams. They are not real trading platforms as you are betting against the broker, not the market!! These brokers will manipulate the price of your position to suck you in with fake wins, or clean out your account if you insist on your "winnings" being transferred to a card or bank account. I have regular Forex trading accounts and any withdrawal or funding transfer takes place within 24 hours, this is normal. These scam Options sites make every excuse NOT to return your money (because it's long gone anyway, the balance shown in your account is just a number on their computer - NOT REAL MONEY). If you insist, they often say your trades violated their rules or some such.
From the moment you open an account with them all your money is lost! Bonuses are not real money, but are used to tie you up in their T&C's. If you want to trade REAL Options there are only a few genuine authorised brokers. Always thoroughly check out any broker before opening an account. They will have a genuine trading licence which you can verify on their Government regulators web site.
Hundreds of millions of dollars have been lost by people who believe the dreams these Option crooks weave, there is NEVER an easy get rich quick route for you... only for them, as more gullible hopefuls who know nothing about trading sign up to their SCAM sites. THEY ARE NOT REAL TRADING SITES!! Stop giving your money to these leaches on society.

Back