FOREX PRO WEEKLY, June 11-15, 2018

Guys, as I wrote earlier, Sive's service provided here at FPA is simply the best you can not find elsewhere. I've shared some useful thoughts and techniques on the Wave Principle, complementing Sive's analysis with a hope of a more confident decision-making, but I still find that this kind of contribution is either too deep, or hard to understand or simply unnecessary here. So I will post in the future if someone asks.

All the best guys!
Hi Stag, your input here is much appreciated, even that not all the forumers are posting every time! Please share your views whenever you can and feel like it! It is highly appreciated :) Thanks!

Thank you for sharing,
If we assume 1.193x is a target, (1.16 pullback was needed before). Will this road to 1.193 fit into your wave chart?

Right now it is too early to say the decline is over at 1.1543 and the recovery we see now is a start of a new advance towards 1.19x. At time of writnig it is a less probable but still valid option and can not be excluded. Let's say odds are 40/60 in favor of hitting 1.145.

My working assumption here is prices are headed to 1.145 where a multi-month five wave sequence will be complete (see bigger picture). If this is the case and 1.145 will be hit, we can expect a major rally from there bact to the 1.20 - 1.213 region.

Right now it is too early to say the decline is over at 1.1543 and the recovery we see now is a start of a new advance towards 1.19x. At time of writnig it is a less probable but still valid option and can not be excluded. Let's say odds are 40/60 in favor of hitting 1.145.

My working assumption here is prices are headed to 1.145 where a multi-month five wave sequence will be complete (see bigger picture). If this is the case and 1.145 will be hit, we can expect a major rally from there bact to the 1.20 - 1.213 region.
Thank's for your input. I totally agree it is to early to to say the decline is over. Based on the last days comments from both FED and ECB Euro should be weaken, however, It always looks bullish at the top and bearish at the low...

Guys, as I wrote earlier, Sive's service provided here at FPA is simply the best you can not find elsewhere. I've shared some useful thoughts and techniques on the Wave Principle, complementing Sive's analysis with a hope of a more confident decision-making, but I still find that this kind of contribution is either too deep, or hard to understand or simply unnecessary here. So I will post in the future if someone asks.
Your analysis are weldone and complimentary. This give us an another perspective on the same subject . I think that all peaple along appreciate that.
Thank for helping us
Marcel

Finally we reached our moment of truth: the green target zone was perfect, we had the expected final thrust topping in the middle of the zone (but even without a minor pullback) and wave 4 registereed its high at 1.1851.

Prices fell far below my red target zone and need to complete a five-wave pattern off the 1.1851 high to suggest red wave 5 is in place. Red wave 5 will have travelled the same distance as wave 1 at 1.1450, a common target for the fifth within an impulse pattern when the third wave is extended.

Currently printing above 1.1575 will offer an early indication that the impulsive decline has registered its low and the early stages of wave 2 recovery is under way. This scenario suggests the Euro will stage a rally attempt starting from current levels. In a wave 2 rally it would end after three waves and possibly below 1.175.

Bigger picture

View attachment 38056
Intraday

View attachment 38057

All the best guys!

Million thanks my dear friend stag

Hi guys, I agree with the idea that Euro reverses from 1.1450 area, although with caution as every trader is short the euro(Daily oversold) and tariffs problems on the horizon. Personally I am watching Today`s and Mondays closes for confirming Daily Stop Grabber, which if it works, hardly Euro will stop at 1.1850 SG target, but will continue its march higher. Good luck to all!
2018-06-15 17-17-22.jpg

... I've shared some useful thoughts and techniques on the Wave Principle, complementing Sive's analysis with a hope of a more confident decision-making, but I still find that this kind of contribution is either too deep, or hard to understand or simply unnecessary here. So I will post in the future if someone asks.

Stag, your analysis is very valuable every time as you place it and your view is always welcome here. So do not forget us ;)
I think, it would be very interesting, if you will place analysis of monthly/weekly charts 1-2 times per month, without much details, just briefly.

Back