Free Scalping Expert Advisor

I wouldn’t be so risky using it on real accounts. I hope you tested it on your demo. Doesn’t look like it can lead to anything good. The leverage is almost impossible. So if you could just share how this EA helped you to optimize your personal results that would be very nice.

I don’t think that it is advisable to use any systems or trades without stop loss option. It might be very dangerous and you could lose easily all your money. It would be nice if, when promoting their own EAs, for traders to put a note that they are only experimenting

I guess the thread survives longer than the EA and its account.

Anyways I am still learning on EAs, currently running on a few live accounts and in profits with reasonable DD.
The one I am using even offers free trial and can be used on demo account or live (you keep the profits!)

Happy trading~

Don't get me wrong, but the EA looks like a time-ticking bomb. Judging from the myfxbook link, the EA uses martingale and it doesn't seem to have any stop loss in place. You will blow your account with this EA very soon.
cant open the fxbook like to this do you have it?

If you want set up like mine you need to change;
StepX: 5
PipStep: 100
PipStep2: 200
TP: 100
MaxTrades: 5
Close:Friday: False

Remember this setup is only for 5 decimal forex account. The default settings on that EA is for 4 decimal. Low spread broker is recommend.
good approach...

Anyways I am still learning on EAs, currently running on a few live accounts and in profits with reasonable DD.
The one I am using even offers free trial and can be used on demo account or live (you keep the profits!)

Happy trading~
Can you share it?

Happy trading~
did you ever find a good EA that you trust long term?

Back