• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FX-WiseTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
So far I can say it is possible to make money with this EA. But what FPA shows cannot be true! It is far too much. If I compare my live account with tester it is almost the same. But I have no chance to reach the result which is shown at FPA. Expect only a third. To be realistic this is good!

So far I can say it is possible to make money with this EA. But what FPA shows cannot be true! It is far too much. If I compare my live account with tester it is almost the same. But I have no chance to reach the result which is shown at FPA. Expect only a third. To be realistic this is good!

What you speak ? I receive result as the author.
I receive trade on the my account, which it is shown on FPA.
This main thing. Profit % in a week depends on your risk level.
Increase risk, and you will receive more

What you speak ? I receive result as the author.
I receive trade on the my account, which it is shown on FPA.
This main thing. Profit % in a week depends on your risk level.
Increase risk, and you will receive more
And what about the closed trades in loss end of last week? They still under P/L -32.42 listed! Suddenly it takes so long to update it on FPA. We will see where they go. I compare it every day.
Which expert setting do you use? The default properties?

And what about the closed trades in loss end of last week? They still under P/L -32.42 listed! Suddenly it takes so long to update it on FPA. We will see where they go. I compare it every day.
Which expert setting do you use? The default properties?

r P/L-32.42 Is not a loss. These are market trade. About what losses there is a speech. Yes. I use settings which I have received

r P/L-32.42 Is not a loss. These are market trade. About what losses there is a speech. Yes. I use settings which I have received
That are trades which kept open and they are in loss as the P/L is negative. Do you restart your mt4 over the weekend? I have uploaded the screenshot of the last trades

Attachments

• LastTrades.PNG
    LastTrades.PNG
    10.6 KB · Views: 1
So what is your overall opinion of this EA?
I purchased three EAs so far, and this EA is better than any of them. I have been trading with this EA for 4 weeks. When the market is stagnant, it didn't open any positions. But when the market moves in one direction, it opens positions between zigzag price movements. However, it misses its SL timing if the price action does not move as it expects. It happened to three times so far, but I manually closed first and second positions, but I just waited for the third until it closes by itself, and it was closed with a profit. It reached -$120 and closed with $22 profit. I am not sure whether this is a loophole or bug, but I will run the EA without any intervention for a month, and see what happens.

That are trades which kept open and they are in loss as the P/L is negative. Do you restart your mt4 over the weekend? I have uploaded the screenshot of the last trades

My friend, At me results are similar to the author's account. I have no losses about which you write )

A vendor who does not not write what strategy uses to his website is likely uses the martingale or grid strategy. This strategy is grid with big 470 pip stop loss. There is a lot of such a strategy in forexpeacearmy which have not last long.

Other sites related to this company include: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14453/fx-wisetrade-trading-robot

As you can see, the vendor uses the same grid strategy on all their web sites and only changing the currency pair. Some accounts have already been burned or have big Floating P/L. I hope I helped.

A vendor who does not not write what strategy uses to his website is likely uses the martingale or grid strategy. This strategy is grid with big 470 pip stop loss. There is a lot of such a strategy in forexpeacearmy which have not last long.

Other sites related to this company include: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14453/fx-wisetrade-trading-robot

As you can see, the vendor uses the same grid strategy on all their web sites and only changing the currency pair. Some accounts have already been burned or have big Floating P/L. I hope I helped.

I have bought many EA on FPA. MANY SCAM THIS.
These systems very well work at MY real account.
These are absolute different systems. I didn't see any martingale trade.

I have bought many EA on FPA. MANY SCAM THIS.
These systems very well work at MY real account.
These are absolute different systems. I didn't see any martingale trade.
Currently we have Floating P/L -100$. As soon as 4700pips Stop of one of this open trades will be hit, then you will see a big draw down. if you verify the EA in the tester you will see 2to3 times such draw downs a year. Depends on when you started running this EA if you have not made already enough win then it will burn your account.

Back