FX-WiseTrade.com Review

Updated: Sep 11, 2018
Other sites related to this company include FX-NeuralNetworks.com, LuckyGrid.org, FX-AnalystG7.com, D-TecFXBOT.com.
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

FX-WiseTrade.com MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The FX-Wise Trade automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on a live account by the Forex Peace Army. The FX-WiseTrade.com forex robot works GBPUSD.

FX-WiseTrade.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
FX-WISE TRADE+4.7734.7+403.846

Join live discussion of FX-WiseTrade.com on our forum

Dima,
Moldova, Republic of,
Jun 14, 2018,

Good EA and Suppot. Ea long trade, support very friendly. On my account ea work 4 month
Phil Trader,
Manila, Philippines,
May 8, 2018,

Need to overhaul the entire logic of the EA especially the martingale option when against the trend.

I have to agree with Thomas, the seller is very rude when I told him that I did an extensive BT of His EA and it showed a really bad results. I asked for a refund and the seller just simply refused my request. This EA is now in my garbage can. :))
Thomas,
PNG, Australia,
Apr 24, 2018,

Scam - selling free EAs for money

Counterfeit of other of free EA on the market. They don't even have a licences . Waste of money .. The customer service is a very rude idiot.
jslimcfa,
Feb 28, 2018,

Consistent EA

Result was consistent even though market was volatile. Disadvantage for US investors since EA do not consider FIFO rule.