FX-NeuralNetworks.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 8, 2018
Other sites related to this company include D-TecFXBOT.com, LuckyGrid.org, FX-AnalystG7.com, FX-WiseTrade.com.

The FX-NeuralNetworks MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The FX-Neural Networks automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The FX-NeuralNetworks.com forex robot has been forward tested on a live account by ForexPeaceArmy.

FX-NeuralNetworks.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
Neural Networks FX EA+2.7447.9+264.689

Join live discussion of FX-NeuralNetworks.com on our forum

Riga, Latvia,
Jul 28, 2017,

Profit as in the author, on my live accoun

Absolutely easy and clear instructions for use. Support quickly reacts and responds always after purchase. Profit as in the author, on my live account

South Africa,
Jul 19, 2017,

Cannot understand their instructions

Rather disappointed in these guys as I had paid for the EA and I was advised that its plug and play.

After that an email came through with the files and instructions. There are broker time/GMT/Market watch settings that I dont understand what they mean and I cant use the EA if this is not correct.

The seller isnt english so the communication is broken and they have sent me the same instructions following which they stopped replying to my emails where I had advised that I dont understand the instructions.

So it looks like I paid $109 and went from "fully automated" to being shoved off with instructions that dont make sense.

Does anybody have the same problem?