FXPL EA - 14 Days Free Trial For FPA Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am testing this EA since 3 days ago so it's early to comment but I also noticed that with a strong uptrend the EA continues to place sell orders (i understand is a martingala scheme, it doubles the size and continues to short the damn pound). I have a sell order now (one of many) that has been opened yesterday at 1,5558 with t/p 1,5581 and is underwater of about 70 pips. Have another opened at 1,55280 which is underwater of about 110 pips as I write. No big trouble as I'm testing with 0,01 lots but I can't understand why the EA doesn't put a stop loss to close the obvious lemons.

Well ran it for around 48 hours. Congratulations, that's even quicker than I can blow an account myself:)))
Starting balance was around $150 and lot size was 0.01 in settings window
Chart GBPUSD, M5, 2013.08.15 16:03 UTC, AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Reviewing your trading account, I would say you will be much2 better off using a coin as your EA....head for "Sell" and tail for "Buy"......since your losing trades ($2.26 - $20.94) are very much more that even your highest profitable ($0.64 - $6.20) ones.

Hello, Newgenforex and all members

I have been using this ea for two months on my tradefort account and i cant believe how well its trading.so good so far.This is the best ea i have tested in last one year.
Thanks for making such a good ea and help full support.

Thanks.
Happy trading.

Did you make money last week also??? Please check post#41. Do you have explanation for this scenario, even newgenfx themselves have not commented and you have....

Did you make money last week also??? Please check post#41. Do you have explanation for this scenario, even newgenfx themselves have not commented and you have....

Yes i made profit last week also.Last weeks profit is $162 and my lo tsize is 0.01.See the screenshot attached of my tradefort account.

Attachments

• fxpl..jpg
    fxpl..jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back