FXPro problem

Forsureex

Recruit
After disputing two trades, both of which i considered suspicious in nature at the close of 10.00pm Friday 08/04/16 i was advised the trades have been dealt with correctly and that the trades where closed due to normal slippage....

one as shown, has a slippage of 150 pips.... 150.

9df1dd8.png
d402800.png

After disputing this with them they consider this normal, and say go ahead and complain if i wish, i have logged a complaint with the FCA and at the very least if the FCA cannot do anything i would wish everyone to see what they consider 'normal' slippage and

'trades dealt with correctly'

I'm surprised to see that Fxpro hasn't visited this thread and replied...when FCA will be ready to answer you?

I'm surprised to see that Fxpro hasn't visited this thread and replied...when FCA will be ready to answer you?

The victim need to invite them to join the thread first

After disputing two trades, both of which i considered suspicious in nature at the close of 10.00pm Friday 08/04/16 i was advised the trades have been dealt with correctly and that the trades where closed due to normal slippage....

one as shown, has a slippage of 150 pips.... 150.

9df1dd8.png
d402800.png

After disputing this with them they consider this normal, and say go ahead and complain if i wish, i have logged a complaint with the FCA and at the very least if the FCA cannot do anything i would wish everyone to see what they consider 'normal' slippage and

'trades dealt with correctly'

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Hope that they will help you to find the truth and still there is no answer from Fxpro....

They're not interested.... they ACTUALLY believe the spread you can see i have evidence of to be acceptable.

Their reply;

""We write to you on behalf of the Compliance Department of FxPro in relation to your complaint about your trades DID5369512 and DID5369519.

We have looked at your trades in detail and can confirm that both were executed correctly. Your trade DID5369512 received a price of 0.88131 when the expected price was 0.88271, and your trade DID5369519 received a price of 152.494 when the expected price was 152.508.""

why it is hard for them to disclose why it was executed correctly, what rule or else confirm that thing? it could be said about any other price and I suppose that they have these special points that they are responsible for this, this and this and etc.

If a broker deems an error of 150 pips acceptable and normal then i am at a loss... i only hope the FCA see this for what it is.

Back