FXTM TRADE MANIPULATION

Finally fxtm has solved my issue In a professional way, like to thank dedicated account manager Mr. Faheem and FPA team. For considering small traders.

Once the compensation is reported as arrived, this thread can be marked at resolved.

Finally fxtm has solved my issue In a professional way, like to thank dedicated account manager Mr. Faheem and FPA team. For considering small traders.
Please confirm that you got all your money back and your issue has been fully resolved.

FXTM scam with promotion switch $30.. in rule we have to trade 1 lots in 30 days after recieved bonus, but when i get 1 lot they not pay. they said it mus 3lot . lol
BAD PROMOTION. Leave this Brokers

FXTM scam with promotion switch $30.. in rule we have to trade 1 lots in 30 days after recieved bonus, but when i get 1 lot they not pay. they said it mus 3lot . lol
BAD PROMOTION. Leave this Brokers

You'd better read carefully all terms and conditions when you sign up for such bonuses. You must have traded 3 lots because your bonus is $30.

Though I also had a problem with FXTM. 1)Once My pending order did not executed when bid and ask price are crossed my order yet it did not executed then i asked fxtm support they simply saying LP not accepted the price. and Market was not volatile. 2) platform freezing. 3) Unrealistic spike as compared with other ECN brokers thier price were almost similar but in FXTM more than 100 pips difference looks like SL hunting. Asian clients cannot complaint in CYSec because asians will be registered under Belize Regulation they hide all this things. So I left FXTm and now in some good ECN broker.

Though I also had a problem with FXTM. 1)Once My pending order did not executed when bid and ask price are crossed my order yet it did not executed then i asked fxtm support they simply saying LP not accepted the price. and Market was not volatile. 2) platform freezing. 3) Unrealistic spike as compared with other ECN brokers thier price were almost similar but in FXTM more than 100 pips difference looks like SL hunting. Asian clients cannot complaint in CYSec because asians will be registered under Belize Regulation they hide all this things. So I left FXTm and now in some good ECN broker.

http://www.scamchargeback.net/alerts/cftc-added-21-brokers-robots-red-list/

Back